Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Thai Candy - Heanor Derbyshire  (Read 1981 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7196039) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Direavenger1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80 for 30 mins

Comms: By text. Good initially but 40 mins of radio silence that almost made meet not happen

Location: Private rented house off Road in Heanor, nice place easy to find plenty of on street parking.

Appearance: Girl in pics. Stunning Thai babe, wearing nice blank lingerie under a black lacey dressing gown. Tattoos all over but nice and work with her stature. Nice little boobs, arse, highlights in her hair.

Meet: English ok - probably average for thai SPs. Asked for 30mins by text around 5pm. Got 8.15pm, asking me to confirm at 7.50pm and shed send the address. Sent text at 7.50, no reply. I know where the probable location was as its the only place in Heanor Thais go, so drove there anyway. Got to 8.15, nothing. Started looking for other SPs, but at 8.25 got a sorry text, can you still come. I told her i was outside, and the house number (because i go there alot) she laughted and said gimme 5 mins. Next minute guy comes and gets in van infront of me and drives off, then Ready text.

Im usually not good with knowing a guy has just been in there, but had to try and shake that off was horned up with £80 in my wallet. Had a look at her vivastreet pics again, then in I go. Wasnt disappointed, looked fit and instantly up for it. Led upstairs, put some music on, stashed cash.

Massage offered, but i declined and started undressing her standing. She was giggly and pleasant. her DFK style is weird, but not offputting. Basically threw her on the bed, started RO with fingers. Her V is lovely; weird to say but probably nicest and tidiest ive seen. Loved the whole RO thing, did it for a while, she made nice noises and grabbed my hair getting into it. Fingering her is probably a must as she is super tight and small down there.

Condom and lubed up (good plan i said) into mish, very tight felt great. Did this, then leanback rubbing her clit, was getting close so got her on top. She rode really forcefully down to the hilt, and i suspect actually came (breathing heavy and noises, but also not like fake "im going to cum omg" shit didnt say anything and seemed genuinely knackered after she did) after that i grabbed her lovely arse and pumped from below till blew in bag.

Brilliant meet; slightly negative start but if you can see her its well worth it for £80. Nice and friendly and seemed to properly enjoy it. Will see again if shes back in Heanor again.

Some more pics from VS that are what she looked like

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Great review matey glad one of us made it  :lol: #TeamUKP  :lol:

Whoever is doing her booking if not her is super shit at organisation
I doubt I’ll try her again the visit if the other derby girl turns her phone on, also candy.

Offline LordGrantham

Her AW has resurfaced in Lincoln 😀

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
I’m not travelling that far, looks like I won’t be fucking her arse then   :lol:

Offline LordGrantham

I might have to take a drive up the road a bit 😏