Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Rabbit Nottm.  (Read 1128 times)

5 review(s) for miss-jessica-rabbit (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bigrockcandy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought it was about time I posted a review, saw her last Friday for 30 minutes (to be fair I was prepared to stay for an hour but hadn't committed myself).

Venue was fine, ex council property in Sneinton/Carlton area, no issues finding it or being comfortable with the area. Reasonably attractive, local lady born & bred, would say late 30s, teeth are not the greatest to be fair. She's got a lovely slim & trim body with pert tits/nice responsive nipples....hairy pussy though which won't suit all our readers, me included, although the clit responded well to some expert attention !! Kissing but no DFK, RO, which she seemed to enjoy & got very wet. Then it was covered O followed by doggy, seemed very rehearsed & probably how she conducts most 30 minute appts. All in all decent vfm at £50 but I doubt I'll return as nothing special & plenty more fish in the sea in the area.

Offline Boundless

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought it was about time I posted a review, saw her last Friday for 30 minutes (to be fair I was prepared to stay for an hour but hadn't committed myself).

Venue was fine, ex council property in Sneinton/Carlton area, no issues finding it or being comfortable with the area. Reasonably attractive, local lady born & bred, would say late 30s, teeth are not the greatest to be fair. She's got a lovely slim & trim body with pert tits/nice responsive nipples....hairy pussy though which won't suit all our readers, me included, although the clit responded well to some expert attention !! Kissing but no DFK, RO, which she seemed to enjoy & got very wet. Then it was covered O followed by doggy, seemed very rehearsed & probably how she conducts most 30 minute appts. All in all decent vfm at £50 but I doubt I'll return as nothing special & plenty more fish in the sea in the area.

She has an unfortunate choice of picture on her profile page, especially as she describes herself as petite.
There are better pics in her gallery I thought.

Offline Owwhatanight

I think she is better than her pictures.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

There is absolutely no way I would give O to a WG who's going to insist on covering me up while noshing me off.
One rule for all & all that.