Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie (was HighClassKatie) - Woking  (Read 4668 times)

11 review(s) for HighClassKatie (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CheeseBoard

Link (not currently active)
External Link/Members Only

Her VS link seems to be up and down randomly.

External Link/Members Only
Old AW link for reference

When: March 2023

Communication were initially by text.  Tried to arrange a booking a few days in advance, but never quite lined it up.  Messaged on the day when I had a window of opportunity and then a quick chat.  Confirmed a booking, address received and off I went. £80 for the 30 mins.

Location was easy to get to.  I don't know the area but it was a late booking, so no traffic issues.  No issues with parking either.  Seems like a very built up area with a number of flats but you can park nearby.

Flat was good, easy to get to and bedroom was fit for purpose.

Katie looks like her pictures, dressed in normal day wear and so no surprises there.

We had a chat for a bit and there was no hurry to get into the action.  Certainly quirky and interesting if you fancy a chat about random stuff.

Action
Started with OWO, then on with dom and then into cowgirl and popped in mish.  Quick clean up, chat and then a fairly long BJ to completion.  This was really good as its not easy for a round 2 pop in a 30 min window for me these days.  It was a fairly vanilla experience (that was my doing as opposed to Katie not doing it if that makes sense).

Overall I had enjoyed my time and would certainly recommend the BJ.

Negatives are that she is not easy to get hold of.  Trying to arrange was difficult (she had phone issues).
Would i see her again? Answer would be yes, but it would a spur of the moment thing as its a bit of a drive.

Any questions let me know  :hi:

Offline diver ted

External Link/Members Only.

Number on advert

Cheeseboard - Is this her please?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline diver ted

Thank you. I'll be trying to arrange something soon.

Offline shyleo

What's her figure like Cheeseboard.. looks rather skinny.

Offline Waterhouse

Skinny? That’s an understatement… looks like a bag of bones.

Take her a pizza or something, diver ted, if you do see her - and best of luck, you’re clearly a brave one for wanting go there.

Offline CheeseBoard

Very skinny I'd say.

Offline diver ted

...and best of luck, you’re clearly a brave one for wanting go there.
Waterhouse - a sincere thanks for raising the potential issues - now more aware following better UKP research by me. A previous post by you had sparked a little interest...

I like skinny woman - saw the photo of HighClassKatie who looks very skinny and also saw this:
I've found proper prostate massage very rare. Best in my life were in Russia.  Good ones in London, near Chancery Lane. Katie in Byfleet (ex nurse does good one) can be found on AW
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The fuller UKP research prompted by Waterhouse has cooled my jets (for now!) as previous postings refer to potential substance abuse and rough accommodation. And if I went down to the woods today, I may not even be able to physically make it back...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 03:00:30 am by diver ted »

Offline Often Visitor

I went down to the woods with her and she was great had a long chat afterwards no rush she is just unreliable but i think worth the fee

Offline shyleo

Made a booking very easily, arrived at the post code, and waited 45 minutes.
Called her several times and texted and at one call got a bloke answered who she said was her brother.
Anyway as I ran out of time, I made my apologies and sodded off.
Might try again when back in the area and have loads of time..

Offline advent2016

Made a booking very easily, arrived at the post code, and waited 45 minutes.
Called her several times and texted and at one call got a bloke answered who she said was her brother.
Anyway as I ran out of time, I made my apologies and sodded off.
Might try again when back in the area and have loads of time..

She's never been very reliable. Last time I saw her, she forgot I'd booked her and was out shopping. It was a bit better when she did car meets as one collected her from the station, though she frequently overbooked or underestimated time and was often running behind.

Fantastic BJ though

Offline Often Visitor

I wouldnt want to DFK especially after she has done a car meet as she certainly doesnt carry any mouth wash with her :dash:

Offline Stevelondon

Definitely NOT my type of SP  :D

Offline shyleo

I am a glutton for a challenge.
Managed to book her early this week and all comms were fast and easy, till it came to the meet at her flat in Woking. Had to wait 45 minutes as she was waiting for the house to be vacant, and was very apologetic.
Her prices are - £100 for 30 minutes and £160 for 1 hour.
Didnt know what to expect so decided to offer her £60 for 30 minutes which she excepted.
She was definitely well under weight with no tits to speak of.
The action wasn't too bad. Her BJ is one of the best I have had for years. After about 15 minutes I was about to unload, and she applied the rubber coat and we went for doggie whilst watching in a large mirror.
She seemed to be rather shy. Once done, a bit of chit chat before I went my merry way.
Although the BJ was excellent and memorable, probably wont return.

Offline Waterhouse

I am a glutton for a challenge.
Managed to book her early this week and all comms were fast and easy, till it came to the meet at her flat in Woking. Had to wait 45 minutes as she was waiting for the house to be vacant, and was very apologetic.
Her prices are - £100 for 30 minutes and £160 for 1 hour.
Didnt know what to expect so decided to offer her £60 for 30 minutes which she excepted.
She was definitely well under weight with no tits to speak of.
The action wasn't too bad. Her BJ is one of the best I have had for years. After about 15 minutes I was about to unload, and she applied the rubber coat and we went for doggie whilst watching in a large mirror.
She seemed to be rather shy. Once done, a bit of chit chat before I went my merry way.
Although the BJ was excellent and memorable, probably wont return.
Hope you took her a packed lunch and a full-fat fizzy drink to wash it down.  :lol:

Do post a review when you get around to it. Cheers.  :thumbsup:

:drinks: