Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Viktoria Outcall Brighton  (Read 1054 times)

8 review(s) for V i k t o r i a  (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Pepperami

Comms
Contact on the purple site and arrangements made. Kept in touch and confirmed the meet on the day. All pretty quickly responded to.

The Girl
There are few photos of her on the profile and I would say that they aren't the best of her. The first thing that is apparent is her height - she lists it is 5'9" - that seems right. if you are worried about a taller woman I would think twice about Viktoria. I usually go for the shorter variety but the height was not an issue once we got going. Her dress size is advertised as a size 10 and that seems right. She is gym toned - everything on her is tight and there is no wobble. her tits are a bit firm but not crazy looking bolt ons.

Viktoria's facial features might not be to everyones liking but I considered her to be attractive, typical Polish if you know what I mean and I like that. She advertises her age as 35 and that seems right, although could pass for younger. Overall I was more than happy with her looks and body. The real icing on this cake was Viktoria's attitude - she was really in to the meet and more than delivered on what we engaged in, including things that we had not even discussed but were on her likes list.

The meet
This was last month, outcall to a hotel in the Brighton area. 2 hours for £300. This was all inclusive - OWO, covered penetration, deepthroat and facial, no hidden extras. There was no clock watching at all, in fact she was over time by nearly 30mins but didn't query it one bit and took the agreed fee.

She arrived on time and was dressed ready to go - stripped out of her civvies to reveal a barely there one piece that gave me a real eye full.

The action
This was by far one of best recent punts I have had. Started with standing kissing, a little light LFK and touching. Viktoria went straight for the goods and I thought that it would be a rush job. However, she was in no hurry, tactile touching brought about a serious rock as we undressed each other and fell into dfk. that beginning set the tone and from there it got seriously filthy. Oral both ways, she was clean, fresh and wet throughout. From her I got serious deepthroat - no holding back at all and attention paid to veg as well as meat throughout. Followed by cowgirl, she squatted and did the work to start but then a took hold and thrust away which made her squirt a bit, doggy and prone bone - all covered. Took a little break towards the end before a throat fuck finish and facial that surprised her but that she really enjoyed.

A filthy meet with a fit, in to it Viktoria that I would definitely return - especially to explore more of her squirting ability.

External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

This SP is building up a good record. 7 Positives :thumbsup:
Currently she appears to only do outcalls which is a  shame as i would defo see her if she did in calls. Pleased you had a good time OP and thanks for the review :thumbsup:

Online tictacs

This SP is building up a good record. 7 Positives :thumbsup:
Currently she appears to only do outcalls which is a  shame as i would defo see her if she did in calls. Pleased you had a good time OP and thanks for the review :thumbsup:

She pops up in Reading sometimes offering incalls. Haven't had a chance to visit her yet sadly.   

Offline Pepperami

She pops up in Reading sometimes offering incalls. Haven't had a chance to visit her yet sadly.   

I think I have also seen her profile show her as in Kent. I think it was Maidstone but can’t be sure.

:drinks: @MrMatrix.