Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tia Tease - Ascot  (Read 1320 times)

22 review(s) for TiaTease1 (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Freddo9914

External Link/Members Only

Having read other positive reviews and never having experienced a tie and tease session, I was curious to try this out and so had a session with Tia a few weeks ago (£190 for 90 minutes).

Booking made by text, initially a little slow to respond but when an available time that worked came up all good and location details passed on, together with suggested parking location just a couple of minutes away. As others have mentioned, Tia is Ascot based, near Mill Ride golf club; parking is safe and easy, on a quiet road nearby.

Tia’s directions take you through a side gate at the house and through to the “playroom” in the back garden. I was greeted by Tia peeping round the door and shown in. First impressions very positive, I had mentioned a latex outfit I liked from her Twitter feed on the texts (latex mini dress, stockings, no panties) and she had obliged (she also picked up on a couple of other “likes” that I mentioned and included these in our session). As others have mentioned, she is tall (I am 6’ 1” and in her heels she was just taller than me), attractive, decent figure, B cups (at a guess), peachy bum and fully shaved down below. There are lots of current pics on her Twitter.

After sorting the paperwork I was invited to get naked, and after a quick chat I took up my place standing on an inclined rack with hands secured and blindfold on. Tia then started to work through her repertoire….. leaning her body weight on me for all over contact, light fingertip touches, some delicate strokes with a feather, pinwheel, electric toy thing (I was up for trying this but not sure it was quite what I was expecting), some teasing hands on the old fella and then some sort of lubed fleshlight toy that was sometimes fully on me and then teasingly held almost out of reach. All very nice build up, and with the blindfold on so you don’t know what is coming next (and some sexy chat from Tia to accompany) definitely does the job of getting me excited and rock hard.

After a while, the blindfold comes off and we move to the bed (but not before Tia crawls on it right in front of me to “arrange the pillow” and sticks her bum up in the air in an unwritten invitation for me to get hands on and indulge in some RO, which I eagerly take, she tasted clean and fresh and seemed to enjoy my efforts). Onto the bed on my back, I have wrists and ankles cuffed in position spreadeagled, and the blinfold goes on again.

From this point the blindfold is on and off at various points for more playing with toys, nipple clamps, vibrator teasing of the cock, face sitting, another cock sleeve/electric toy that rotated, a silky sheet that is used in various ways to tease, leading up to Tia mounting me in CG with just the sheet between us and humping away (!). Eventually, with the blindfold off, Tia releases my wrists and backs up to my face for a prolonged RO from behind, before turning round to plant her pussy on my face while I lick away, using a vibrator at the same time to get herself off.

This leads us nicely onto the big finish as Tia lies me back on the bed, wraps her stockinged legs around mine and reaches for the oil with a big smile, to start into a few minutes slowly building HJ (and accompanying dirty chat) that (after all the prior teasing) ended with a massive finish for me all over her hands.

Tia then cleaned me up and let me relax a bit while we chatted away again as she sanitised all the toys we had been using (nice to see) offered me a shower and I got to meet her dog (which had been waiting, mostly patiently) the other side of the door. Definitely no clock watching and we were a little over the time I’d paid for by the end.

Overall, a very enjoyable session, skilled and pleasant company and a nice change of pace from a massage. I think as it was my first ever tie and tease Tia was quite gentle with me, looking at her Twitter feed and Loyalfans page she can certainly ramp things up quite a bit further than I would ever want to go(!), but certainly encouraged me to return and see what else we could get up to…. ;)

Offline Stevelondon

Good on ya mate for trying tie and tease. A particular favourite of mine too.
Nice review 👍🏻