Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Meacharl - enthusiastic newbie in Bracknell  (Read 789 times)

1 review(s) for Meacharl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline trailblazer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Very easy and efficient by text with prompt replies.

Venue
Incall to a reasonable flat in a block close to Bracknell station. Free parking available at the Peel Centre five minutes walk away. No instructions or suggestions were given for parking. The block of flats was difficult to find, but could have been quite easy if she had mentioned they were right next to the station.

The lady
Definitely the girl on the profile. She was friendly and reasonably pretty, petite size 10 with good handful tits and unremarkable nips. She spoke very good English. Opened the door in a dressing gown over bra and pants.

The business
I wanted a decent massage and a full sex ending, so paid £130 for an hour. However the massage was pretty basic and she was eager to get me turned over after less than 10 minutes. I only pop once these days, so I urged her to continue with more massage. She gave a few erotic crack swipes and proactively removed her kit to allow full access. She was actively asking for a good fingering. I obliged and supplemented it with RO, and she seemed really into this modus operandi. Her profile didn't list oral and she didn't offer it, but and I was only there for a massage and sex anyway. She eagerly wanted sex but the condom she applied was too small, and that was the beginning of the end. I had to get up and get one of my own large ones, and this dampened the spirit and it never fully returned. Her pussy was quite snug and I had trouble getting fully inside - we tried mish and doggy. She insisted on finishing me by hand, while all the time I was giving her deep fingering. I left after about 40 minutes (my choice).

Conclusions
This was an enjoyable session given that she was heavily into getting her pussy fingered relentlessly and was keen for a good tooling, but I won't go back as the rest of the session didn't meet my requirements. She may be a reasonable option and reasonable vfm for multi-poppers, but for me a hand-job isn't the preferred mode of finish. She now appears to offer oral, although it may not be OWO.