Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweety April, Gloucester Road  (Read 1357 times)

19 review(s) for Sweety April (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jaysee54

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes, £120

Comms
Easy booking over text. Responsive, fast and friendly. Outlined exactly what services she would provide along with timing and price. All good. She texted me a few mins beforehand to say she was ready

Few mins walk from Gloucester Road tube. Entrance is on a busy road. Apartment she shares with another WG but I didn’t see her. Room and bathroom good size and well kept. Camera on the table as soon as you walk in which is slightly off putting but I assume is there for security.

Appearance
Similar to photos but they are quite heavily photoshopped. She’s probably about 5,2”, nice and petite. Nice peachy little arse and decent bolt ones with fairly large dark nipples.

Meeting
Friendly and smiley on greeting and she took me straight to her room. She was wearing black lingerie underneath a black gown and looked hot. Paid money and she asked if I wanted to shower. Said yes and she got a couple of towels and started taking her clothes off, told me to do the same.  She checked coast was clear and we both went to the bathroom together. She took a capful of mouthwash and asked me to do the same then we both stepped into the bath for a shower. She cleaned my cock and my arse, then washed herself. It was all very functional instead of the erotic experience I was hoping for. There was no kissing or feeling each other up in the shower.

Back to the room and into nice DFK and things started warming up a bit. I thought she was a good kisser. She dropped to her knees and delivered good OWO. I then sat on the bed and had a nice sight of her arse in the mirror. Good eye contact, tried DT a couple of times but didn’t quite get there, even though I’m average sized. All in, it was a decent blowjob Moved to some RO which was enjoyable and she seemed to really get into it. She got very wet.

Started fucking in mish, again very vocal but without being OTT. Was nice squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples. Moved through various versions with her legs over my shoulders, then holding her ankles in front of me, squeezing her knees together. Moved to sideways mish and she seemed to enjoy this even more, playing with her clit. Felt nice and tight, I was loving the sensation and I ended up unloading in the bag. CIM was on offer and I regret not taking it but I was in the moment!

Quick clean up, cuddle, shower. Little bit of chat while I was getting ready and she said she does include anal in her price but only on one hour sessions. I might take her up on that next time and do a longer booking. Despite the positive, the current hh price is probably too high for me to return.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 10:39:20 am by Jaysee54 »

Online WARSZAWA16