Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_Diana4U - Telford (touring Thai) - B&S with Horny Thai MIMI  (Read 893 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7186689) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7202776) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline Andywb

I will keep this brief. My top targets were not answering texts so I TOFT Diana4U:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Photos looked appealing although in retrospect possibly of two different girls. I was looking forward to the punt so it took a while for my brain to kick in. After a greeting hug at the door and following Diana to the bedroom it was obvious she was nothing like the photos or description in the profile. Diana was striking but not in a way I found attractive - about 5' 8" tall, very narrow face, slim straight body. She was wearing a wig or at least hair extensions. On top of this her gait, voice, mannerisms and 'vibe' were very masculine. I am no expert but Diana had all the appearance of post-op male to female. I can't say for sure - but either way it was 100% a blatant B&S with the SP looking absolutely nothing like the AW profile. If the girl had been attractive I would have stayed, ruled by my dick, but I made a mumbled excuse and headed for the door. 

One to avoid!!!

Offline Andywb

Thanks to a review posted by RandomGuy99 recently I now see that the girl who answered the door was actually Horny Thai MIMI:
External Link/Members Only   This is definitely who I was offered and not Diana.

RandomGuy responded to a VS advert for Diana (here External Link/Members Only) but was B&S with Mimi. He went ahead with the punt and gave Mimi a Positive review so maybe I was too hasty in walking away (but at the end of the day it was still a switch).

It looks a though these two girls are working together. If you book one it looks like you could be switched to the other.

Thanks to RandomGuy for sharing his review of Mimi - a good example of how posting reviews and intel benefits everyone.