Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TiaTease1 - Ascot  (Read 1099 times)

22 review(s) for TiaTease1 (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Reluctant

Had a weekend meet with Tia Tease recently. Comms were great, paid £140 for the hour. I was after her fetish/kink service and she certainly delivered. She meets in what I think is a converted garage with bed and rack type device. Loads of equipment.

She's very attractive, tall and slim. Also very pleasant to talk to. This was emphatically not the leather clad scary mistress experience. Instead it was erotic, touchy and relaxed.

She began by securing me face to the rack. A panel lifts away so my cock went through this. A rope was tied around my balls and tied to the rack. She started to spank me, by hand and with a flogger. Applied electrics to my cock. Painful but fun. Also a sparky thing was used, along with one of those spiky rollers. Some OW also. She did this all really well, fantastic fun. She also was touching and brushing her tits against me throughout. After a while we moved to the bed and she restrained me. More teasing, nipple play on me, though I was able to play with her tits and bum a bit.

For climax she used a machine. I couldn't see what it was as I was blindfolded. Some sort of flashlight, though it was powered.

She is really good at all this, and I will certainly be revisiting. Upon reading this back it doesn't seem like an hour's worth but it was, and she gave me attention for the whole time.