Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Ebony Model_Xyn, Wolverhampton- Heavenly  (Read 3371 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7132921) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline DaMadManMo

Review number 2 for this beautiful woman. I took a bit of a risk given that she only had 1 review on her profile before, but it paid off.

Meeting organised on the day via telephone call. She communicated well throughout.

Went to address (Near Wolverhampton train station). I paid £100 for half an hour including OWO. Without OWO it would have been £80 but I thought fuck it why not.

She did the typical hiding behind a door thing, and when she opened the door, OMG what a stunner. I felt like I had hit the jackpot. Facially attractive with a body to die for. Handing over the cash, we got to business with some light kissing. I decided I wanted to do a 69 so she moved so I could see her pussy cheeks, what a view. I started sucking on her whilst she gave me OWO. She tasted fresh and delicious. Lots of moaning from her which turned me on.  After a while I decided to rim her. With that beautiful view it was only going to be a matter of time before I came and I dutifully came. I then laid down and played with her tits. She playfully started to stroke me and within a few minutes I was hard again. On comes the rubber and she rode me, I then asked her to lean down so I could fuck her deeper. I then came for the second time (Which is quite rare for me in a 30 minute booking).

I was out the door in exactly half an hour. No hint of rushing or her trying to do the bare minimum.

A wonderful girl who I'll certainly be visiting again.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 08:54:47 pm by DaMadManMo »

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the reviews. Sounds like one I’d be interested in but no link to the wg. Where can we find her?

Offline DaMadManMo

Woopsie, forgot to include a link in the review

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 09:39:21 pm by DaMadManMo »

Offline shed

Woopsie, forgot to include a link in the review

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review. Which photo represents her dress size. The two outer ones show her as really quite slim. Whereas the middle photo she looks a size 10/12.  :hi:

Offline DaMadManMo

She was definitely not a 10/12. I think the outer photos are quite a good representation of her.

Offline just_me

She has a slim figure and waist. Just fairly big hips and bum. Would say size 8 to 10 max

Offline Oralseeker

She must have read the review, she just put her prices up!

Offline chatbite

Shame she's up at £100 for 30 now, that plus extra for OWO drops her way down the pecking order for me

Online Dark Vader

She must have read the review, she just put her prices up!
Oh god damn!  Was even considering driving to Wolves for an £80 half hour session. Praying she would show up in Birmingham and now she has I'm suddenly put off.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 05:51:16 pm by Dark Vader »