Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Lucy, Bedford - Great VFM, apparently TOFFT  (Read 1657 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7222140) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70/30 minutes

I enquired about OWO/CIM and to my surprise was told 'included'.  Booked for a couple of hours' time.

Text comms were good though I did miss a confirmation request because I was driving - I saw it 15 minutes before the meet time and answered then.

The location in Bedford is a gated complex of flats near The Higgins.  Parking round there is tricky - I parked in Lurke Street and walked, its less than 10 minutes.
The flat was immaculate, she buzzed me in once she'd confirmed the room number.  Use the entrance near the complex car park.

The lady is the one in the photos.  She is indeed thin - if you like tits then you will be disappointed.  I liked her nipples though.

I'd asked for RO/OWO/CIM and that was what I got.  She tasted good, seemed appreciative - including one and then two fingers after a warmup.

She then went  to town with some sloppy cock worship and was happy to move to 69 where I got an excellent no-hands BJ with no flinching at the finish.

She seems up for kissing with tongues throughout including seeing me to the door.

She speaks pretty good English.  She admitted to 30 but I think is a bit older.

I absolutely cannot fault the experience - especially at this price point.

She's moving on from Bedford on Monday morning I believe.

I would definitely return if she comes this way again.