Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydialoveyou Bexhill on Sea Great Punt  (Read 1315 times)

1 review(s) for Lydialoveu (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - Messaged through AW and then organised a 30 minute £80 slutty GFE meet for the following day. Texts were very quick and simple. No drama

Location- Very near to Bexhill sea front. Parking wasn’t an issue it was quite early. Not many people around so managed to park sensibly close to location. Given a postcode and told to message on arrival. Fully guided to the Flat pretty simple just got to be quick with the texts as you don’t want to be seen hanging about. Nice flat no issues at all

Meet- walked to the door and the usual behind the door routine. Once I walked through the door and navigated the narrow hallway Lydia wrapped her arms around me and gave me a massive DFK. I was nervous at first but there was something about her that just made me feel relaxed. Lydia is about 5ft 6 ish Milf type body best way to describle her 😋 and she was wearing a French maids outfit. In my opinion she looked fantastic and had a great personality to go with it. Asked if I could shower and she showed me the way. The shower was a bit tight but it did the job. After the shower Lydia was waiting in the bedroom. We had a quick chat and she asked if I had any limits? I said I’m game for anything just don’t hurt me 😂 she started off with a bit of bump and grind up against my general. Whipped my towel off and got straight to work on oral. Plenty of eye contact and definitely deep throat. She was proper chocking on it. After a bit of oral she told me to lay on the bed and get comfy so I did. She kissed and caressed every part of my body paying attention to my cock and balls at every point. Whilst she was sucking I managed to slip a finger in her pussy and gave it the sniff and visual  test all good there. After a few minutes I told her to lay back and let me return the favour. Lydia is very tight and she did like a bit of bum play but I only stayed on the freshold. She literally screamed the place down with orgasm as she cum. She then swung her head on the edge of the bed and said stick your cock in my mouth. She wanted me to cum in her mouth but I wanted to fuck her so badly so she bagged me up and we went at it in doggy style. She has placed a mirror at the head of the bed and every thrust you could see her enjoy every minute whilst watching her tits swing backwards and forwards. Didn’t bother changing positions and come in the bag and I was done. Once we was done I was given water, cleaning stuff and offered a shower which I accepted. Had a good chat afterwards and apparently she works different areas around there on different days but stays local.

Summary- Lydia has just gone to be my all time favourite. I had such a good time and it’s rare that I enjoy myself that much. It’s hard to write your experience but to me it was great to others it might seem very vanilla. I have had a lot of meh punts lately and she just restored my faith back in the game. She is very enthusiastic and would recommend a punt with her to anyone. I will be returning but this time I’m going to book an hour or more  I think. Hopefully I covered all bases

Offline Bat

There are WGs in Bexhill - I’m in shock!

My mum lived there and I’ve been visiting for years, I never thought the ‘Costa Geriatrica’ would hold such a delight. Unfortunately I lost my mum last year and have now missed this little haven of opportunity :(

Offline PilotMan

There are WGs in Bexhill - I’m in shock!

My mum lived there and I’ve been visiting for years, I never thought the ‘Costa Geriatrica’ would hold such a delight. Unfortunately I lost my mum last year and have now missed this little haven of opportunity :(

Crikey, that's almost my story, but I know we're not related. :sarcastic:

Bexhill is a nice, quiet seaside town, run down in places, but beautiful in others. If they could fill a few more of the empty shops in the centre, it could attract a younger, higher spending demographic. But that might have the reverse effect  :(

They have made a lot of improvements to the promenade and Warr Pavilion in recent years. The park just back from the seafront is nice too.

For reasons the same as yours I no longer visit frequently.

Can the OP recommend any reliable builders (is that an oxymoron) that can do renovation work, plumbing, plastering, electrical etc?

Offline Bat

Crikey, that's almost my story, but I know we're not related. :sarcastic:

Bexhill is a nice, quiet seaside town, run down in places, but beautiful in others. If they could fill a few more of the empty shops in the centre, it could attract a younger, higher spending demographic. But that might have the reverse effect  :(

They have made a lot of improvements to the promenade and Warr Pavilion in recent years. The park just back from the seafront is nice too.

For reasons the same as yours I no longer visit frequently.

Can the OP recommend any reliable builders (is that an oxymoron) that can do renovation work, plumbing, plastering, electrical etc?

The De La Warr was my escape on many an occasion. It’s a decent music venue and gets some surprisingly good people playing there. I think some use it as a bit of a warm up gig for larger tours.

I often booked to stay with my mum on weekends when there was a gig on. Could have combined this with a WG, or just claimed to be going to the gig and spending a longer time with a girl 😂

Don’t get me wrong - I liked spending time with my mum during the day but she was often in bed quite early so evenings were spent alone. Imagine the fun I could have been having!

In terms of local tradesmen - try the Bexhill Facebook community pages. They were great whenever I needed someone local for stuff :)

Offline PilotMan

I think we've hijacked the OP's thread with our Bexhill nostalgia.

Sorry OP. Great review BTW.

Offline Bat

I think we've hijacked the OP's thread with our Bexhill nostalgia.

Sorry OP. Great review BTW.

Yes, apologies OP. You’ve managed to generate nostalgia, inspiration and longing in a single review - excellent work!

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

Yes, apologies OP. You’ve managed to generate nostalgia, inspiration and longing in a single review - excellent work!

😂🤣 glad my review was helpful in a way it wasn’t meant for 👍 I used to holiday there when I was younger so I can understand the nostalgia