Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Arissa - Island Gardens  (Read 1010 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7086307) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline superlheng

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Happened a couple weeks back.

Price: £150 for 1hr + £30 CIM

Comms: Fast, especially as a previous booking was canceled on me, I was heading already towards Isle of Dogs, and they replied to me so fast I got a booking in just 30 minutes. I say they, because someone else was managing the comms with perfect English, while the real girl could barely speak a word of English.

Location: Island Gardens. Few min walk from the station, very discreet entrance to building.

Looks: 8/10 She's a petite MILF as described, like late 30s. 5'2" which I like, she's not chubby per se, but just a little plump as you'd expect from someone who has aged a bit, but still getting that hot MILF look. She's facially attractive with big fake boobs, small but squishy ass and smooth skin. Overall, very attractive MILF all things considered.

Service: 5/10
Upon being let into the flat and the room, that's where I noticed how poor her English was, which meant she wasn't the one texting. You could also hear lots of noise from her flatmates (or other WGs). When she let me shower, first, the shower was so broken and I kept burning myself as it was difficult to control the temperature of the water. Upon coming out, there was a WG who said 'hello' to me in the hallway. I was calm about it, but I didn't really like that as the MILF I was seeing could at least tell them I am in the bathroom.

Back in the room, it was hard to explain what I wanted as she didn't speak much English, so already was hard to enjoy what I actually wanted, which is a bit of GFE or perhaps to slow things down with a nice tease. While grabbing her body was great, when it was time for OWO and CIM, she didn't even go deep. I have average size penis and she was only sticking to licking my balls or letting the head of my penis in her mouth. She was also fake moaning way too much that it broke the mood. In either case, I came in her mouth even if it was a shallow BJ, and I think she was trying to moan when I was cumming in her mouth, but it sounded more like a panic moan, even when I was telling her I was gonna cum. Bad BJ in either case.

I asked for a little massage on my back to get ready for round 2, and it was nothing special but still nice. Once in round 2, it was again very hard to explain I wanted her to kickstart it with another BJ. Once she understood, that's when she'd give a deeper BJ but only until I got fully erect, and then she immediately put a condom which was a bummer. Got her in reverse cowgirl, then doggy, then missionary with her fake moaning, but I couldn't cum a 2nd time. Decided I didn't want to stay any longer, so start to get to the shower 45min in. Again, the shower sucked because it was broken, burnt me, and couldn't really rinse off properly. So I hurried to get away from the flat asap to have a real shower at home.

Overall:3/10
I'm not returning. I was annoyed I just lost £180. It would not even have been worth 30min. Maybe 15min P&D but if you like to have a chat with them to smoothen the experience, she isn't the right choice. She smalls, give her a quick bang, and get out.