Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassidy or Kelly@Olina- Edgware Road - glad I took a bet on her  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Pleasure4ever

External Link/Members Only

Cassidy formerly Kelly at Olina had a fair amount of feedback both at Olina and now as independent.
Her feedback was poor on comms but rather solid on her performance so I took the plunge.

Comms; well she’s not A&E so don’t expect a quick response.
Sometimes I waited a day but once she was back at her phone her replies were rather prompt.

Location: I believe it’s the new location at the back of the Bakerloo line Edgware Road station, old council estate. A bit rough for me but have been to worse than that.
Once inside bedroom was small but fit for purpose. Bathroom small and clean enough but not up to modern standards.

Girl: I’ve seen her on social, she’s not careful enough and broadcasts her nick, perhaps unknowingly?
However once she opened the door I found her absolutely beautiful, face gorgeous and yes she smiled all the time. Her pictures are not really showing her at her best. No resting bitch face, I was happy.
She’s very petite with nicely done bolt ons, and early 30’s, looks way better, would not give her more than 26! Very smooth skin, and pretty pussy. 9/10 for me.

Action: presents exchanged £160/60min
Shower together, wash down, I found her body absolutely irresistible.
We both washed, then took a shot of blue potion so DFK could be enjoyed.
In the bedroom, started slowly with amazing LFK, then DFK for good 10min, then she went down into OWO, shame CIM not on offer, but I pulled her up and she wanted to jump on top, I was not ready so went DATY, enjoyed my time there, took her to the edge and back a few times, after which she was wet enough, so rubber ON and into missionary for good 10min then lotus l, to slow her and myself down.
I turned her around into doggy, what a beautiful peachy bum, the view took me over the edge and I finished in prone and stayed inside her exhausted, quick clean up and then a bit of rest.
The time was nearly up at 50min but we talked l, then showered and I left way past 70min mark.

Conclusion
Great WG, poor comms, but well worth the patience.
I went with hesitation due to poor comms feedback but was rewarded handsomely.
Shame she’s going back and staying until the end of May only.