Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal - Olina - Marylebone  (Read 1707 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5821766) (24 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Mango_007

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £140.

Venue - pad is closed to Marylebone station, the flat is rundown - looked a bit like student digs....

Crystal was a last minute choice - i had some time, my usual Olina choice Betty or Holly was unavailable and i've given up trying to get a time for Fallyn.
Thought Crystal has been around long enough she must be ok ... but alas no.

She looks like shes in her 40s possibly 50s... she is a very sweet lady, makes a few amusing comments.
Had a functional shower - thoroughly soaped down but no play or hint off.
then onto the bed where she did an ok OWO not really DT but no hands. it was ok, but just head bobbing up and down - no technique/varying or really any suckiing. just lips bobbing up and down.
did RO that didn't last long she was all clean, but clearly not interested.
onto the usual positions, each one was performed with energy but there was connection/intimacy. She was happy to DFK but this was too much like screwing a random for the sake of screwing a random.
finished the bag, rest went for R2 - but stuck with a blowie and then a HJ over the tits. Showered and left.

would i return? No. she looks older and the services were meh. slightly better than a wank with a body, but not much.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Have Olina been taken over by a bus company?

How recent was this disappointment?

Is the whole brood going off?  Sabotage by the upstart agencies sewing seeds of dissent amongst the girls?  Bad news for management or an indictment on management?

Offline Mango_007

dont know about the conspiracies  :dance:
this was a month ago.

Offline petermisc

Crystal/Lisa has been around for a few years now.  Here is her AW profile:
External Link/Members Only
Notably her AW profile does not give an age, but it is obvious that she is well older than the 25 that Olina claim.

There has always been some churn in the Thai/Asian agencies.  Not that long ago that the fairly established Asian Options folded.  I doubt that some of the newer ones are going to last too long.  Whether Olina survives or not will depend on how good it's offering is.  However, it can only offer what is available.  Sadly, the UK doesn't seem to be attracting the Thai talent that it once did. The top Thai stars seem to have left, and while there has been a welcome influx of new Thai talent, sadly not up to the standard of the likes of Tracy, and even that influx seems to have slowed now.