Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch  (Read 1857 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 487341) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Mango_007

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £250.

Venue - very nice penthouse pad in shoreditch - 10 mins from liv. st station and up the road from shoreditch boxpark

Probably one of the prettiest WG's i've seen - a real brazilian beauty. unfortunetly services are mechanical and she is conveyour belt.

Elevators opens into her flat, and she was standing her in full glory (linegere) when the doors open - wow was my first thought.
slipped the notes, jumped into the small but nice shower.
came out and realised that her bed faced a wall with with a full size mirror - oo this is going to be fun!
but she LFK only (despite me saying i like DFK before booking) - and didnt really enjoy my hands roaming - she didn't stop, but it was clear she wasn't comfortable.
OWO - was ok, nothing special - DT but not all the way, but she carried on for a while with a tickle on the balls - it was ok. she didnt not like me gently touching her shoulders so FF wasn't happening.
i did RO, she was tidy / clean , but clearly grinned and bared at my attempts, so i stopped pretty quickly.
famous question P or A - i said P, on with the hat and she jumped on CG - but it lacked any sort of intimacy might aswell been a wank with a body. switch to RCG, then doggy before finishing in mish.
nice view from the mirror, and i could statisfy my narcisstic side and admire myself in the mirror... and notice her grinning and bearing it.

left after R1 a bit early - she wanted me out anyway.

would i return? No. Despite being very pretty services are average and i dont enjoy spending time with, well anyone, who doesn't want to spend it with me. WG's i know are paid, but that doesn't always mean they don't want you here.

i think she's put me off Brazillians in general, i've not had decent experiences with any so far.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Precisely why I don't have a mad on for these gals (poorly judged cosmetic surgery aside and the possible implications), I have no need to pay to be rejected or resented by a pretty girl half my age, I can get that all day long in civvy street completely free of charge and get free board and lodging consequently from HMP, might even get a decent buggering to broaden my horizons.   :dash:

Online MLawro93

The worse kind of punt, when its obvious she just doesn't want you there. It makes you feel like shit.  :(

She is clearly burnt out and jaded.

Offline Pleasure4ever

Looking back at my 2 punts with her in 2018 & 19 at £160 I’m glad I tasted this WG back then.
I enjoyed her then a lot, but even then you could sense that detachment time to time.
She definitely dropped her standards.