Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MrsRobinson xx - Cheadle  (Read 3110 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5474175) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Yakata

This happened within the last 3 months. Hotel in Cheadle that I was nearby for work.

Had my eye on 'Becky' for a while and had tried meeting before but times and availability never coincided. As it happens I was randomly in the area for work and did a local search to see who was around and Becky popped up. Got in touch by text and all sorted quite quickly so couldn't believe my luck really (£100 for 30 mins).

Get to the hotel and she gives me her room number, then I'm through and in and when she opens the door I must say I'm quite disappointed. Her pictures are most certainly airbrushed a hell of a lot. She's not unattractive and for an older lady she's ok but I was just hoping for more. I'm sure I read someone said a look of Uma Thurman. She doesn't. But it wasn't enough to make me back out and she was pleasant so I carried on.

So strip off and we get down to it. I ask her to take everything off (can't remember what she wore, lingerie of some sort) and she's got a mum tum. and chunky legs. She's not fat, she's certainly not slim. I'd probably say she's a build of a better than average late 40s woman. Overall physically I'd say a 5.5 or 6 out of 10.

Anyway she gives me a BJ and again it's very disappointing. It's very dry and far too much teeth. She said she likes cum in mouth so that was a plus but for £100 I'd sort of hope so. Anyway after a bit of the crap BJ it's bag on and get some shagging in. Few positions and I'm getting close to blow so ask her to suck me off so I can cum in her mouth, which she does but again it's dry and too much teeth.

Little bit of chat, shower and I'm out. I'm there 25-30 mins in total but she never gave off a clock watching vibe and she never rushed anything while I was there.

So all in all it was a decision between a neutral or negative. I just felt because I had high hopes and was left quite disappointed and what with the shit BJ, that for £100 it doesn't warrant a neutral rating so have gone negative. If it was £80 or £90 I'd have said neutral.

So nice lady, not unattractive, does cum in mouth and is probably ok with doing plenty of other stuff (I'm quite vanilla though) but there just wasn't anything there that'd make me want to come back again. A shame as I was looking forward to this one a lot, but having experienced her, she just doesn't do it for me.

Offline Southernbloke

Tried to see her several times but she never responded to my enquiries, doesn’t sound like I’ve missed much

Offline WelshClipper

I have seen her twice, once as Mrs Robinson and once as Laura Davis in 2018.

The reason is because when I saw the Mrs Robinson profile, I did not clue in that she had been Laura.

For the reasons you give, she was okay once, not a bad punt, not bad service and an okay body, but I did feel I had been stupid after the second punt to have been tripped up by my dick looking at her new profile, and NOT putting two and two together.

Its scary sometimes when you are oggling a profile and the penny drops that you’ve seen her before.  :scare:

.....and had no intention of returning.  :dash:

Online scouting

Fair score. Expect better for a hundred sovs.