Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyShell69xx  (Read 1691 times)

1 review(s) for SexyShell69xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

spicemonster69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went for a half hour with Shell couple of days ago. Holy shit this girl is an enthusiastic fuck. Nil by ass is a strictly enforced rule so no touching/rimming allowed on her butthole, which was a bit of a disappointment for me, however she more than made up for it in the shagging stakes. Excellent OWO, DFK, some real passion on display and a convincing orgasm. Next time i'm up in Glasgow i'll definitely be visiting again. She was a plan B after i went to see Mature Tiffany in her hotel room and had to just turn round and walk away. Mature Tiffany is nearer 64 than the advertised 44. It was like someone had hosed all the green paint off the Wicked Witch of the West and slapped her in a basque.

Offline auldie63

'Wicked Witch of the West' wi the paint scraped aff. Love it Jez, keep up the good work.

Givememilf

Hey Jez,  I've been interested in shell for a while but not overly enamoured by her pics.  What's she like facially and how is her body?  Also curious if she does a facial.  I've spoken to her and she seemed really nice,  just couldn't agree on a time then.

ich will

I have seen SexyShell69xx a while back,an enjoyable time with a Lady who gets into the punt.