Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey, Edgware Road - Olina, low neutral  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Veinspulser

External Link/Members Only

Just to say initially that wasn't a GFE or PSE actually was a shit experience of a mechanical service.
This is particularly my mistake because didn't pay enough attention to what a guy said he got underwhelming service and I didn't walk out after setting up what she does according her likes, she has shown me her grumpy 😡 face.

Comes, excellent as usual from Olina

Place, about 15min walk from Paddington, same flat where Olive was

Fee, £140 ph

Girl, almost same like pictures, imo in her late 20s pretty face, slim body but not workout fit, a bit belly and fat on the waist, bum round but not peachy, boobs small with peanut pimples.

Services, Nothing like Tracy or Olive or even Anna, very similar to Betty's who I gave neutral a couple of months ago,  they share the same flat now.

On arrival buzzed, let in, gave money she smiled and when discussing I'm up to DFK, RIM,CIM said all will be ok but smile disappeared.
Then functional shared shower, rubbed me firmly everywhere, no owo or something.
Back to bedroom and 15min gone due to time wasting tactics, hagging trying to kiss, only pick and in a couple of cec turned head exposing neck.
Put me on bed starting leaking bolls for ages , no owo or rim initiation so asked for owo which was mostly on tip.
No eye contact.
Decided to warm her up, went to lick her pussy, noticed not smoothly shaved anyway she responded well so continue for about 15min, tried to stimulate G but she said no finger inside. Well time then for dom, she applied a lot of lubb even already wet, starting miss sucking boobs, felt so lose no pleasure really, asked CIM.
Not full length near the half, I'm average, she said touchin the trout. A while sap came she holded a couple of cec then spat infront me in the bin, run to the bath and loudly noisy started gagging a long time. Presume that could be heard a mile away. Finally she returned asked her what's wrong, said doesn't like cim.
I started feeling not comfortable. Keeling mood time.
By the way she offered me massage but it's not my thing so just a couple of min break.
Second round starting the same mechanical bj, got hard she CG, a lot of lubricant again, I'm feeling almost nothing, started loosing hardness, asking for owo again. She looks at me saying you are not young any more, you look around 50. Said I'm still feeling fit so what's the matter.
Then she's done some kind of side licking of my cock which is a bullocks to me. I got my dick and after a min play got a wood hard, she looked surprised. I said grinning, seems my member likes my hand more than you pussy ha ha.

Time to go in this point, end of story.

Shared shower again and I left about 10-15 min early.

Do I recommend, simply No.

Would I return, no chance.

The reason for not negative is that she smiled time to time, put efforts to please me time to time, and she is young and pretty.

Offline LLPunting

Ooof!  Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

You must be feeling very charitable because smile or not that really reads like a red, especially by the agency's standards.
Burnout and a bit more, if she's performing acts she doesn't like then that's a flag about possible coercion.   :thumbsdown:
Perhaps not long till she quits or is cut loose and goes AW "indy" like whatshername and removes some service but charges the same. :unknown:

Offline Jeffe

Ooof!  Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

You must be feeling very charitable because smile or not that really reads like a red, especially by the agency's standards.
Burnout and a bit more, if she's performing acts she doesn't like then that's a flag about possible coercion.   :thumbsdown:
Perhaps not long till she quits or is cut loose and goes AW "indy" like whatshername and removes some service but charges the same. :unknown:

Agree does sound a bit like Kelly/Cassidy to be honest. Also agree it’s worrying when a girl is clearly grudgingly providing a service. Rightly or wrongly it feels like there is an “expectation” of what a Thai agency girl provides, I hope it doesn’t involve coercion for those who aren’t comfortable providing certain services. It should be the choice of the girl and in my view the agencies job is then to accurately represent what is on offer or not. I fear sometimes the lines may get blurred though with both sp and agency ultimately trying to get more bookings and make more money in most cases.

Back to the op, it’s a useful review so thanks for sharing, I think I will swerve based on this

Offline londonguy85

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt, I do think it sounds like a negative.

Hope the next one makes up for it!  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Agree does sound a bit like Kelly/Cassidy to be honest. Also agree it’s worrying when a girl is clearly grudgingly providing a service. Rightly or wrongly it feels like there is an “expectation” of what a Thai agency girl provides, I hope it doesn’t involve coercion for those who aren’t comfortable providing certain services. It should be the choice of the girl and in my view the agencies job is then to accurately represent what is on offer or not. I fear sometimes the lines may get blurred though with both sp and agency ultimately trying to get more bookings and make more money in most cases.

Back to the op, it’s a useful review so thanks for sharing, I think I will swerve based on this

If it's "only" CIM and she's still happy to OWO then I'd rather work within her comfort zone and hope she makes up for it with some better engagement by way of acknowledging the respect given.  If that wasn't forthcoming then sadly just another red flag on her state of mind, attitude and my inclination to raise a red flag here, tell the agency to warn customers and not return.

Offline stewpid

Thanks for that. Avoiding...  :thumbsdown:

Offline Chief_smasher

“This is particularly my mistake because didn't pay enough attention to what a guy said he got underwhelming service”.. what this me by any chance on another review?? Apologies guys haven’t been able to write a review for her. My experience wasn’t as bad as this but it’s no where near the levels of Anna who I was a regular with.. curious to know where to go to try and find a service level close to Anna, will have to fly out to Thailand at this rate.

Offline Jeffe

If it's "only" CIM and she's still happy to OWO then I'd rather work within her comfort zone and hope she makes up for it with some better engagement by way of acknowledging the respect given.  If that wasn't forthcoming then sadly just another red flag on her state of mind, attitude and my inclination to raise a red flag here, tell the agency to warn customers and not return.

Agree, if CIM isn’t on the menu it’s better to know ahead than have it listed and clearly delivered grudgingly/unwillingly. Hopefully SP’s and agencies improve the transparency of what’s on offer or not

Offline Pleasure4ever

Thanks for the review OP, she was on my HL next.
Will save the money this week then.
Agree on the service, I’d rather know ahead of the game what’s on offer, than negotiate during the encounter. That for me is a total mood killer.
They should not be listing the services she will not provide.
Looks like the girl will burn out fairly quickly as the rest of Olina girls are average and she was the only one worth visiting.
Not anymore.