Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Richie Thai girl - Portsmouth  (Read 731 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7189952) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Kimeen

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes. Price structure as follows from her text.
15 mins £60 30 mins £80 45 mins £110 1 hr £130
Extra price: Cim £20 Rimming £30
Included service owo,  deep French kiss,69,Pusy licking,Thai massage,Body to Body,sex,GFE.😘

I didn’t pay any extras.

Booking was efficient by text with the maid. This group of Thai girls seem to all use the same maid service/pimp because location and format of texts are identical.

Location was their usual flat near the historic dockyard. Nice flat in new block. Paid parking below building.

Richie herself is probably in her mid/late 20s. Natural b/c boobs - unusual for a Thai girl.
She is quite dark skinned.  No tattoos that I noticed. Her body has not really been looked after.  She has quite a bit of a tummy. Not a childbirth tummy just excess fat. Bum is not shapely either. Face is a 5 at best.

Kissing was provided reluctantly. Not really fk, let alone dfk. Owo was provided but with lots of hand, not going deep and no attention to balls etc. into 69, she was clean but hairy. Lots of lube used for sex- couldn’t really feel anything.  Finished up with a first rate hj.

Positives:

Young.
The girl in  pictures
Friendly with some English
Didn’t cut short time
Clean.

Negatives.

Service was a bit meh
Didn’t fancy her.

Debated neutral or neg. Went with neutral due to positives listed.

I would not return.