Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual.Sam Milton keynes  (Read 1130 times)

32 review(s) for Sensual.Sam (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Yellowman1

External Link/Members Only

I used to see her quite a bit about 5 years ago. Really enjoyed her masssge but got a bit boring in the end as the meets were always the same.

Came across her profile again while in Milton Keynes and saw you offered VIP services so thought would check out what they were.

Comms - all good done by texts. Messaged in the mornjng quickly agreed time and given address.

Flat - fit for purpose. Good shower and selection of products

Cost - went for VIP so £90 for 30 mins

Wg - put on a little bit of timber since I last saw but still a sexy milf with good boobs and nice arse. Pussy getting loose though. Doesn’t speak much anymore

The action - so went for VIP. This is basically the massage followed by OW and sex. Always wanted to fuck her so was looking forward to it.
Massage was actually really boring. Nothing sexy about it. Just running my back using loads of highly scented cream.
On the flip no b2b on the front just condom on and straight into about 30 seconds of ow. Before could say anything mounted me in cg. Couldn’t feel much very loose. Got her off and had a good lick. Tasted good and very wet but could easily have got a hand in there.
Finished in mish. No kissing allowed turned head in disgust when tried.

Conclusion - massage now not great not worth the extra £30 to smash. Couldn’t get the smell of the cream off me. Luckily I had a sports massage booked after so made it explainable when got home

Offline webpunter

Cream  :scare:
Not too bothered bout the smell however it feels shite
Same as lotion
Johnsons or pukka massage oil only
Add in boring & timber, one to avoid
Plenty more .... 
Thanks for the heads-up