Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey B - Bracknell  (Read 928 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4333808) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline sameoldsinner

External Link/Members Only

AW name: Lindsey B

The pictures on profile resembles her. I found in real body is more sexier, however no smile, dull and arrogant attitude ruins it all, which otherwise my experience with Hungarian milf has been great - they are lovely ladies x

Location bit of drive for me but ok otherwise - private apartment with visitor's car parking out. Called her on arrival  she was quick and responsive - so far all good.

Agreed time and service over phone and checked same when there (DFK OWO) which she agreed she is fine.

I wanted to booked for hour but changed mind mainly for 2 reasons and handover half hour £80 half hour. Reason 1 the bed in the room was very low height cot not ideal for purpose and when laid I realised there more to it as it was very firm mattress (lol). Reason 2 Lindsey's attitude was bit arrogant and no facial expression through out time spent.

Handed monies and I asked for quick shower, she told me that she will help me - instead of shower she asked me to stand and she cleaned me down which was bit weird. Later I realised she might be OCD as she had wiped/ cleaning almost everything she or me touched and when we finished she cleaned everything bedroom, bathroom and elsewhere like a freak.

When back in bed room I tried kissing her and she kept avoiding all the time and then straight a away starts stroking me down there in next 2 mins she covers up for blow job (I am not hard yet) which I never asked - it was very mechanical. It went for while then asked her to stand up and finished off doggie also the bed height was too low try anything else - in and out in my car less then 20 min x

So positives:
- good comms before booking
- good milf body and blonde hair

Negatives:
- no connection,
- no kissing no owo

I would not say bad meet ! but we both could not connect well in half hour and hence rated negative for me.

Online The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447417388335 / 07417 388335

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Current profile format

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447342127098

15 Mins "quickie"
CIM (at discretion)
Fetish
French Kissing (discretion)
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Watersports

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline coolkid05

I saw her in Jan 2016 when she was working in London (Chelsea Harbour) and I wasn't a member of UKP then, so no review. It would have been a negative from me too. She was using those same pics then too on her old profile, so they're certainly not up to date. To be fair though, she was very hot, but it was a shit and rushed service, so I'd advise against seeing her.

Online The_Don

I saw her in Jan 2016 when she was working in London (Chelsea Harbour) and I wasn't a member of UKP then, so no review. It would have been a negative from me too. She was using those same pics then too on her old profile, so they're certainly not up to date. To be fair though, she was very hot, but it was a shit and rushed service, so I'd advise against seeing her.

Thanks for the warning.

Offline sameoldsinner

@coolkid05 thanks for sharing your experience. agree ... she is still hot nice sexy body but age has taken toll on her face bit aged now as compared to photos uploaded that are bit old I guess. But I personally wouldn't mind bit outdated in real if the attitude was right, especially while booking she sounded great.