Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabian Jazmin - TOFTT Cardiff  (Read 4215 times)

4 review(s) for Arabian Jazmin (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline justalad

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

I did start a thread asking if anyone had anymore intel in this SP, other than VS / Secret Hostess account details, nobody had any further intel.

Location: Apartment in Roath, on street parking available nearby.
Comms: 10 / 10.  All via the number on AW.  Quick, professional response received.  Additional message sent with extras available.  Meet quickly agreed at 24 hours notice.
SP Details: Arabic (Egyptian or Moroccan), decent English, circa 5ft 4, shapely body, lovely ass and tits were more than a handful and natural.  Attractive face with dark eyes and perfect teeth.  A 10 / 10 for body and looks.
Services: FK (not deep but some tongue action, OW (OWO an extra £30.00), RO and covered sex.
Cost: £80.00 for 30 minutes.

Arrived at the property 15 minutes early and sent Jaz a message to advise that I was there, quick response to advise that she needed another 5 minutes, no issues.  Further message received of property number with directions.

Tap on the door, Jaz answered wearing a little robe and a matching set, she looked very nice indeed.

Offered a shower and a drink as I handed over the cash.  Jaz went to stash the cash before returning with some water.

Lock of the lips and some mutual fondling before I relieved her of her robe and bra.  She stripped me off and I was already hard.

Jaz started to wank me off before applying the jacket for some oral (not my preferred option but OWO is an extra £30.00).

Good suction, varying length taken and attention to the balls with both her mouth and hands.  Full eye contact as she sucked away which I like.

Pulled down Jaz’s knickers for some RO before positioning her into 69.  Jaz is responsive to some tongue action on her, she’s a moaner not a shouter and she seemingly enjoyed my effort.

Onto the main event with Jaz riding me in CG with me sucking her nipples before switching to doggy.  Jaz has a lovely arse and was pushing back as I pounded away.

Into mish (not my usual preferred way to cum) with Jaz’s legs wrapped around my waist.  Continued to pound away with Jaz coming in for a lingering kiss until I filled the bag.

Conclusion: Although quite vanilla, she provided all services with enthusiasm and is a very good looking lady, one of the best looking SP’s I have met and I thoroughly enjoyed.  I would return for 60 minutes next time and possibly go with the OWO option.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Trpy

Glad you enjoyed yourself JAL

She does seem to offer some stuff that is a bit more than vanilla, such as anal, spanking both giving & receiving & W/S

She doesn't give much away about her Physical dimensions

Offline Trpy

Sorry JAL

Just read your comments in the discussion

Please just ignore

Offline davey.edwards1969

Glad you enjoyed yourself JAL

She does seem to offer some stuff that is a bit more than vanilla, such as anal, spanking both giving & receiving & W/S

She doesn't give much away about her Physical dimensions

She doesn't list anal on her enjoys list ?

Offline Doyle

She did.  Removed now.

Offline justalad

She advised that she wasn’t currently offering anal / anal play.

As Doyle has stated, it’s been removed now.  OWO / CIM extra so it is a fairly vanilla offering.