Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Katya xxx - Colnbrook near Heathrow  (Read 1792 times)

20 review(s) for xxx Katya May xxx (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6803869) (15 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline minfinity123

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Happened last week

Paid: £70 for 30 mins

Location: 20mins bus journey from Slough station towards heathrow (post code was provided) (Not sure about parking, as used public transport)

Comms: Good, manage to book for evening booking in 2 hours notice

Looks: 8/10, Milfy look with great boobs, at first sight thought she had not that great ass, but was amazing in doggy position

Meet: After arriving at post code, flat number was provided, buzzed inside apartment. Purpose built aparment, looked clean. Katya welcomed in lingerie, netty stockings & gave me a quick kiss on lip. Paperwork exchanged. Had quick shower, bathroom was clean with fresh towel. Started with DFK with lots of tounge to tounge action, followed by me sucking her big boobs. Than she gave me OWO which was good with some tounge action. Gave a good lick to her pussy which was already wet. We did sex in CG, followed by doggy with soft spanking & ended up in mish.

Conclusion: Satisfied meeting, i was out by 30 mins, no clock watching or felt rushed by her. Will I go again: Yes
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 01:09:51 pm by minfinity123 »

Offline JonasG

I saw her again a few weeks back and actually had a great session! As the last session was a bit P+D.

Agree her arse in Doggy is a great sight. ❤