Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BombshelLaura Bristol  (Read 3798 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7239945) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline dogsbollocks

External Link/Members Only

£180/hour with no extras other than anal and CIM (check her profile for costs)

This is an expensive punt but definitely worth it.

This has to be a brief review due to time constraints, but something is better than nothing especially as Laura is definitely worth bringing to your attention. She works from a good quality apartment in BS1.

Lithuanian, with fluent English, probably around 5ft 7, she has a firm athletic hour glass body with exceptionally soft and pliable fake boobs (I'm famous for hating fake boobs but these are really of exceptional quality) plus very attractive blue eyed brunette looks - AW pics are reliable. She's very confident and very chatty. Makes you feel completely at ease from the word go. When you speak to her on the phone, you would be forgiven for thinking she's English, such is the quality of her English, so coms are great. She was very clean, smelt gorgeous and very soft and feminine.

Action was also great - FK but not DFK, all positions etc, very tight satisfying pussy and also (she told me because I didn't indulge) is her (expensive) very tight anus. She was quite happy with me playing with her pussy and arse hole. I liked the way when lying lying on my back she sat on my cock, massaging it with her clit - very exciting but with no question of bareback.

I found her totally fucking lovely and have no hesitation in recommending her as an excellent satisfying punt. Definitely will revisit.

Offline GoodLookinGuy

How much extra were anal and CIM ? Her profile doesn't say ?

Offline Jonlove69

How much extra were anal and CIM ? Her profile doesn't say ?

Her profile says Last day in Bristol 💕 and she last logged in on 29th May. You’re a bit late to the party.

Offline Yungpunt

She now appears available again in Bristol, so I dropped her a text. Too expensive for my tastes. CIM is extra 50 and anal is extra 100.