Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ravena29 - Manchester Airport - Superb GFE  (Read 2517 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7138459) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline oversexed

Been a while since i review or punt. The street is just dry and absurdly expensive these days.

Was in Manny area, thought i test the pond here for some curvy women

Visited a british ebony, sexi_lexi_xxx. awful, overpriced, clock watcher, non-engaging, wont repeat

Decided to try Ravena yesterday.  External Link/Members Only

Arrangement: Text for services. Quick prompt and reply with services and address. Agreed for a time.

Services: DFK, OWO, CIM, Lapdance, Massage

Location: A hotel near Manchester Airport. She called me on receiving the arrival message. Good english.

Meet: Arrived at the room. Usual hide behind opening door tactic. Once i enter, i was relieved upon seeing her
Stunning face, sexy duck lips, tight curvy body an warm reception.

Exchanged fees. She doesnt do DFK for 30 minutes service so opted for 1 hour. I did not regret it.
The girl can suck your face off.
Her Oral skills is out of this world. I didnt expect myself to blow it but i did. She sucked every bit out and swallow.
Rested up
A bit of chit chat about brazil and we were DFKing into the next round.

Fucked the shit out of her, she is a great actor. She smiles, wink, moan, talk dirty while being fucked.

This girl can take good long strokes.

I came twice with this girl. Very rare at my age.

Conclusion:
If you are a looking for GFE experience, i'll recommend 1 hour. I initially went for 30 mins but experience was coming across as limited.
If you just want to smash, PSE experience, 30 mins will do
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline last_days_of_logan

Lovely

Thanks for the review

hotlisted

Offline northern_lust

Been a while since i review or punt. The street is just dry and absurdly expensive these days.

Was in Manny area, thought i test the pond here for some curvy women

Visited a british ebony, sexi_lexi_xxx. awful, overpriced, clock watcher, non-engaging, wont repeat

Decided to try Ravena yesterday.  External Link/Members Only

Arrangement: Text for services. Quick prompt and reply with services and address. Agreed for a time.

Services: DFK, OWO, CIM, Lapdance, Massage

Location: A hotel near Manchester Airport. She called me on receiving the arrival message. Good english.

Meet: Arrived at the room. Usual hide behind opening door tactic. Once i enter, i was relieved upon seeing her
Stunning face, sexy duck lips, tight curvy body an warm reception.

Exchanged fees. She doesnt do DFK for 30 minutes service so opted for 1 hour. I did not regret it.
The girl can suck your face off.
Her Oral skills is out of this world. I didnt expect myself to blow it but i did. She sucked every bit out and swallow.
Rested up
A bit of chit chat about brazil and we were DFKing into the next round.

Fucked the shit out of her, she is a great actor. She smiles, wink, moan, talk dirty while being fucked.

This girl can take good long strokes.

I came twice with this girl. Very rare at my age.

Conclusion:
If you are a looking for GFE experience, i'll recommend 1 hour. I initially went for 30 mins but experience was coming across as limited.
If you just want to smash, PSE experience, 30 mins will do

Sounds like a great meet! Was it £160 for the hour with OWO and DFK?

Always wary that curvier girls may have mastered some camera trickery but "tight curves" means it's one for the hotlist.

Offline oversexed

Sounds like a great meet! Was it £160 for the hour with OWO and DFK?

Always wary that curvier girls may have mastered some camera trickery but "tight curves" means it's one for the hotlist.

Yes, it was 160 for OWO and DFK

She's really curvy. Surgery, of course. When i said tight curves i meant no fat or loose skin.
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral