Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AdrienneFitSexy - Covent Garden  (Read 4919 times)

79 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4682445) (79 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online VidiViciVeni

Happy to bring up another Positive for Adrienne, 60 not out!

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: Last 3 months.

Services: DFK, OWO, 69/RO, a few positions. £100 for 30 mins.

Communication: Took a bit of time to get the initial response but all very smooth by text thereafter. Booking secured a few hours in advance.

Location: Busy area in Covent Garden a few mins from the tube. You need to get buzzed in twice, first from the bustling streets into a private courtyard, then up into her block of flats. Her instructions are quite clear, but I am a dingleberry and get a bit lost in the yard, having not read her text carefully. Nice bedroom and bathroom facilities, I was given a fresh towel for the post-punt shower.

Looks: AW gallery is an accurate depiction of her figure: a tall 5' 9", toned size 8. Large enhanced breasts, good feel but some scarring. Facially an attractive GND look.

The meet: Adrienne lets me into the flat, friendly, welcoming and decked out in fuck-me lingerie. I follow the jiggle of her arse up a flight of stairs and into the bedroom.

We start kissing, almost immediately the tongues come out to play for DFK. It's all very sensual and passionate. No smoker's breath. In DFK she can do some quite wonderful things with her tongue -- a prelude for what is to come.

We break off so I can play with her boobs. She asks me to be gentle as they're sensitive. My impression was that licking and light sucking is OK, but biting probably not. Of course I end up overthinking, paranoid that I'm going too hard. I come to my senses and just go back to some lovely DFK instead.

Then she descends into OWO. My friends, with regards to touch and control, Adrienne's tongue is the equal of Maradona's left foot or Federer's right wrist. She does things that I didn't know were possible, and takes me to places I didn't know existed. The signature move is a corkscrew with the tongue: fast, firm flutters up, down and around the length of my shaft, as her head bobs on my cock. Balls licked and sucked upon request. Some light use of teeth, which I think was deliberate because, like with everything else with her BJ, it felt amazing.

We move to 69, though in terms of oral skills this felt like playing tennis with Serena Williams as your doubles partner. Both our tongues are hard at work here. We go at it for some time, until she starts quivering, grinds her behind deep into my face and apparently orgasms. Well aware that this might've been faked, but in the heat of the moment it felt real enough, which is I guess what counts the most. 15-love to the amateur.

Condom on and we start in missionary. Good eye contact and plenty of DFK here. Her pussy felt tight enough for my average sized dick. Nice vocals -- she seemed to get into the sex. Really enjoyed the double sensation of her boobs pressed against my body and her tongue down my throat.

We switch to CG. Adrienne is very energetic and rides superbly. Excellent view in this position of her big bouncing breasts. More DFK and tit licking. We get into a good rhythm with me pumping from below whilst snogging. But soon I'm match point down, and it's all over as I fill the bag. A few more weary thrusts, then I withdraw battered and defeated.

A quick shower, some more DFK and I exit the flat pretty much dead on the 30 mins.

Conclusion: From my experience, Adrienne's reputation is well-deserved. She delivered the best BJ in all my (albeit somewhat limited) sexperiences.

But for whatever reason I didn't feel we really clicked. She was certainly friendly enough, but the meet just lacked a little something. Hard to pinpoint exactly what, and it's quite possible that I'm at fault here to some extent. It feels a bit strange to say, considering all services were delivered with gusto and I supposedly got her to orgasm.

I felt a stronger connection with Petite Viki, who as a result provided a better GFE. Adrienne felt more like some kind of SexGPT, programmed to deliver maximum pleasure. Not that this would put me off a return visit.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 11:12:42 pm by VidiViciVeni »

Online patelprat

Seems this girl is on fire at the moment!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387

Offline PilotMan

I saw her yesterday, she's awesome. Her delivery of bj with the tongue action are a talent I've not experienced before. She'll be collecting a positive from me.

Online VidiViciVeni

I saw her yesterday, she's awesome. Her delivery of bj with the tongue action are a talent I've not experienced before. She'll be collecting a positive from me.
Quite a few of the recent reviews have highlighted her tongue skills in OWO. I was still unprepared for the sensation.

Interestingly enough, this point isn't really mentioned in reviews from before the past few months or so. Not sure if this is a new technique that she's perfected, or perhaps it's just that all the recent reviewers (myself included) love some tongue tricks more than the average UKPer.

But I guess it shows why reviews even for WGs with plenty of existing feedback are still important.

Offline jgillis

Here is an unnecessary over analysis.

Periodically she stiffens her tongue and uses it to batter the side of the shaft, whilst its deep in her mouth. This causes a sort of fluttering sensation. It also causes the head to rub back and forth on the roof of her mouth, resulting in pulsing pleasure. Then, no sooner it starts, it stops and normal service is resumed. But - the realisation that it may happen again, causes the member to engorge in anticipation.

Offline bedhedred

Here is an unnecessary over analysis.

Periodically she stiffens her tongue and uses it to batter the side of the shaft, whilst its deep in her mouth. This causes a sort of fluttering sensation. It also causes the head to rub back and forth on the roof of her mouth, resulting in pulsing pleasure. Then, no sooner it starts, it stops and normal service is resumed. But - the realisation that it may happen again, causes the member to engorge in anticipation.

I want a time and motion graph and statistics. It sounds like a project to create a new sex toy. The patented "Adrienne trilling" blowjob. £69.99 at Anne Summers. Batteries sold separately.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 11:15:18 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Socialboy

Her toung skills are next level. When she's working on your dick she knows you getting excited and when you ask her to stop she comes off smiling like a victorious queen knowing full well that you were about to blow lol, but she's also very skillful kisser and she will relax you and let you kiss her boobs and body until you recover and then she be happy to go at it again and again.. next time I think I'll just leave the sex and let her keep at her best game.

Offline PilotMan

I had exactly the same thoughts about letting the BJ be the whole thing with no sex; she was in no rush to get to the sex.

She just worked away on my cock bringing me close, then backing off. She's very skilful, and modestly knows it.

I did relent though and cycled through a few positions, but went back to oral and finished in her mouth.

Offline Bat

I had exactly the same thoughts about letting the BJ be the whole thing with no sex; she was in no rush to get to the sex.

She just worked away on my cock bringing me close, then backing off. She's very skilful, and modestly knows it.

I did relent though and cycled through a few positions, but went back to oral and finished in her mouth.

This was me exactly. The BJ and 69 were amazing but I had to back off for some RO. I would have happily just gone back to a BJ but felt I had to at least try a little fucking in doggy and mish but it was pretty brief so I could concentrate on the, lengthy, CIM finish.

I walked away with quite an erection still tucked into my Calvins  :D

Offline Esdyyy

I visited yesterday after the flurry of reviews (review will follow next week)

WOW!! Have always steered well
clear of Roms, I rarely punt and the sense I got from reading the forum was generally one of disappointment. This could open pandoras box. What a performer!

Online patelprat

I visited yesterday after the flurry of reviews (review will follow next week)

WOW!! Have always steered well
clear of Roms, I rarely punt and the sense I got from reading the forum was generally one of disappointment. This could open pandoras box. What a performer!

There are quite a good few excellent Roms, based on feedback here. Usually you can’t go wrong if you stick to the ones well-reviewed and liked on here.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 02:22:16 pm by patelprat »

Online Geko12

Tried to get a booking today

Fully booked  :dash:

Offline MLawro93

Tried to get a booking today

Fully booked  :dash:

She does take bookings in advance.  :thumbsup:

I imagine given her popularity, same day bookings might be hard.

Offline Bat

With such high demand, it wouldn’t surprise me if her prices went up soon.

Offline lewisjones23

60-0-0 is impressive, even more so for a Rom

Online patelprat

With such high demand, it wouldn’t surprise me if her prices went up soon.

Writing this doesn’t help - many WGs I suspect track what’s written here.

Offline Bat

In all seriousness, I can’t imagine one random comment is going to make the slightest amount of difference  :lol:

Offline MLawro93

In all seriousness, I can’t imagine one random comment is going to make the slightest amount of difference  :lol:

But why give them ideas?! If there ever is a price increase, I'm gonna blame you!  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 04:03:41 pm by MLawro93 »

Online Geko12

Made an advanced booking! Lets hope she is not jaded, that’s one thing I’m afraid of.

Offline Bat

But why give them ideas?! If there ever is a price increase, I'm gonna blame you!  :lol:

My comment was meant to indicate that I’d try to see her sooner rather than later. I’d think 60 glowing reviews, being fully booked some time in advance and people here saying they can’t get a booking are more likely to give ideas of a price increase.

Online Geko12

Agreed , she could charge 250ph and some
People would pay.

Offline asianguy251

I doubt it. I think part of the appeal of her is that she's budget and good at the same time.  I don't think people would pay more. Maybe if she was Russian or British.

Online anonymouse72

Made an advanced booking! Lets hope she is not jaded, that’s one thing I’m afraid of.

Highly doubtful. She has other commitments outside of this work and isn't one to ram in the punters back to back. I'm sure you have nothing to fear.

Online patelprat

Highly doubtful. She has other commitments outside of this work and isn't one to ram in the punters back to back. I'm sure you have nothing to fear.

Yes, she has been around for a while and has been popular for a while, she knows how to manage herself.

Offline Meursault

I'm seeing her today so will report in due course. I'm hoping the anticipation is justified.

Offline Bat

I'm seeing her today so will report in due course. I'm hoping the anticipation is justified.

Excellent. Hope you have a fabulous time!

There’s only 2 girls in London on my favourite’s list. I’m in town in a couple of weeks and had to choose the other 1 but Adrienne will definitely be my choice on the visit after that :)

Offline PilotMan

Excellent. Hope you have a fabulous time!

There’s only 2 girls in London on my favourite’s list. I’m in town in a couple of weeks and had to choose the other 1 but Adrienne will definitely be my choice on the visit after that :)

Oh, do tell  :unknown:

Offline Meursault

I was slightly underwhelmed but definitely a positive.
Will review soon.

Online Geko12

...Looking forward to the review as I am due to see her soon....

Offline MLawro93

I was slightly underwhelmed but definitely a positive.
Will review soon.

I imagine everyone has hyped her OWO skills to the point where if you don't cum the second her tongue touches your cock it will be seen as a negative.  :D

Jokes aside, keen to read your experience as she is top of my HL atm.