Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BamBam Thai Beauty, Oxford  (Read 1663 times)

23 review(s) for BamBam Thai Beauty (20 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cunning Punt]

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had one booking with BamBam which would have been just about a positive but when I returned to see her just a few weeks later, her service had dropped.

Comms: By text. I inquired about a certain time but I just got sent a template with partial address, working hours and a list of services and prices with extras ie anal £30 and £20 for OWO+CIM (I took that to mean it's £20 if you have CIM or not). I then had to send another text to arrange a time and booked 30mins with OWO so £70+£20.

Location: Flat on the outskirts of Headington adjacent near the 'hamburger' roundabout. I couldn't work out which spaces outside the block belonged to which flat but there were plenty of slots. Though there is on-street parking nearby.
Bedroom and bathroom were adequate. I was aware of other people in the flat but they stayed in the lounge.

The girl: As per AW photos - a cute petite looking Thai girl in her mid-20s with nice natural breasts. BamBam is quirky to the point of odd, making little noises and talking incoherently. Her English is not that good so communication was occasionally difficult.
She can, though, be rather strict. In the first meeting, she told me to be quiet during sex because of the baby upstairs, when I wasn't making hardly any sound at all.  :thumbsdown:

Brief details: Despite the standard text saying FK is on offer and she had snogged me on my previous visit, on the second occasion she claimed that she never kissed clients, and was even recoiling when giving half-hearted pecks.  :angry:  In addition to this, there was less engagement and conversation than previously.
BamBam certainly goes for it during sex and responds to oral on her but she closed her eyes and went in a world of her own, no doubt thinking of someone else. OWO BJ was fairly perfunctory.

I don't know whether I caught on a bad day or she got jaded in a short space of time but either way it was a sub-optimal punt second time around and it's a negative from me.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 11:03:21 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Lewis

Location: Flat on the outskirts of Headington adjacent near the 'hamburger' roundabout. I couldn't work out which spaces outside the block belonged to which flat but there were plenty of slots.

Did you have to drive through an archway, and was the flat on the ground floor on the left of the arch as you entered the carpark?

If so, I saw an absolute dire Romanian SP there once (reviewed on here)

Offline BearSneeze

Did you have to drive through an archway, and was the flat on the ground floor on the left of the arch as you entered the carpark?

If so, I saw an absolute dire Romanian SP there once (reviewed on here)

Imagine so, as this is where I just saw her sister BomBim. Think based on my experience, cunning punts and now yours Lewis I’ll be giving this location a wide berth.

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes. I missed out a couple of words - adjacent to the dual carriageway.

Offline Lewis

Yes. I missed out a couple of words - adjacent to the dual carriageway.

Yep, that's the place. Looks like the flat owner is letting it out like an air b&b place.