Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasminebella - Milton Keynes  (Read 1151 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6940325) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline DASBOOT

External Link/Members Only

Met her this evening. Comms are pretty straightforward. Texted her at 6pm and was there by 7pm. She is very nervous to begin with, then she is quite flirtatious and friendly. Lovely little body and cute face. Wanted a girlfriend experience and that is what I got. We kissed throughout the half hour with her initiating most of it. However, she did say no more kissing with me only being there for 5 minutes, but we carried on kissing throughout. Not sure what she meant but just took her lead. She let me stroke her body as we cuddled and she pushed me down on the bed. More of a fondling session that a sex session as I am quite nervous on first meets. Anyway, she is definitely worth seeing.

Offline Waterhouse

Cheers for the review - few details missing… where did you see her? For how long? How much did you pay? What services were requested and how were they delivered… your account is a bit vague on that score.

Cheers.

Offline DASBOOT

My apologies. I saw her in MIlton Keynes in the HUB area. It was a half hour booking for £80. I wanted a GFE which included kissing, cuddling, caressing. She enticed me to suck her breasts and I performed reverse oral which she was not receptive to.

She asked if I wanted Michaela to join in but I did not have the funds available on me. Nice clean flat. Room temperature was mildly cool.

Offline Waterhouse

My apologies. I saw her in MIlton Keynes in the HUB area. It was a half hour booking for £80. I wanted a GFE which included kissing, cuddling, caressing. She enticed me to suck her breasts and I performed reverse oral which she was not receptive to.

She asked if I wanted Michaela to join in but I did not have the funds available on me. Nice clean flat. Room temperature was mildly cool.

Cheers.  :thumbsup: