Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mature - Maidstone  (Read 939 times)

9 review(s) for SEXY MATURE (6 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Simon1977

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Paid £60 for 30 mins.

Comms - Fairly easy at first with a text to fix a time but when at the block of flats I was told to wait and "I will come and get you" which i thought was strange. After 5 mins of waiting by a busy road i got into the flats and text what was happening? At that point got another text telling me floor and number. What was that about?

Where - Big block of flats near the Chequers Centre. Entrance by a busy junction,

The Punt -Anyway hid behind door but i did find her attractive for a milf which i like. Nice body, soft skin. Smelt of fags in the room a little. Stashed the cash and came and rubbed herself on me. Never any LFK or DFK but plenty of lip kissing which i liked. Not sure her English is very good at all as she started taking her dressing gown and lingerie off which i tried to explain that i wanted left on. Not sure if she does her own texts as English much better on there. Onto the bed and i wanted to explore her.

I laid down to do this and she went for the condom but i said to slow down. Spent time kissing her all over and gave her oral where she was fresh and clean. She in return gave me OW despite profile saying OWO. She then got on top to ride and it wasn't long before i filled the bag. I still had 10 mins left but no attempt to fill the time. Left feeling a little disappointed but felt i could have controlled it a bit more and communicated better.

I would return and make it clear what i wanted and slowed her down.