Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress205 Adultwork  (Read 1953 times)

1 review(s) for Dark Mistress Chyna (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

borderer

External Link/Members Only

Just a warning do not pay any money in advance to this person she will rip you off. Paid like a fool £175 in advance I know stupid. Arranged to met at a travel lodge she never turned up no contact.
States she operates in Aberdeen and has feedback on website be warned tried to contact Adultwork to outline this they are not interested in this notification.

Toshiba

Twat.....but you really were stupid

Offline MasterChief

Twat.....but you really were stupid
Could not agree more, on both counts

borderer

Yes have the clip on Donkey Ears but just want to warn other people not many mistresses in the North East and the prospect of not having to travel to say Manchester appealing

yorkshire123

OP, sorry you got ripped off & you don't need me rubbing salt in your wounds  :hi:

Looks like some of the pictures & the role-play idea are ripped off some real life Yank fetish nurse.

Offline portable

Is she really tall, or is that toilet really small?

Offline Metal Geek

'No GIFT Under Value for £100 will be accepted' - say no more

Offline bronson24

'No GIFT Under Value for £100 will be accepted' - say no more

a typical greedy pig

Offline useyouwell2

Looks like she's still at it, but fortunately I only got taken for the cost of an EE £10 top up to 'show commitment'. Definitely a shortage of Dommes in the NE but the situation isn't going to be helped by rip off artists like this. Hey Ho. If on the other hand anyone does know of a good Domme .....

Offline baresi

sorry no sympathy the op's a berk

Offline the game

Just asking for trouble paying upfront like that

moreplease

Seems to have ' left ' AW now?

Offline Mansell

Looks like she's still at it, but fortunately I only got taken for the cost of an EE £10 top up to 'show commitment'. Definitely a shortage of Dommes in the NE but the situation isn't going to be helped by rip off artists like this. Hey Ho. If on the other hand anyone does know of a good Domme .....

You've reserected a 2 year old thread, so we could do with a new AW link otherwise no point.