Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jadey Cakes – Reading incall  (Read 977 times)

6 review(s) for Jadey Cakes (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline John987654321

Who: Jadey Cakes – External Link/Members Only

When: May 2023

Where: Reading (east-ish residential area; not the centre)

Comms: By AW email and WhatsApp. Rather haphazard, particularly on the day.

Price: £100 for half-hour, no extras

Services: OWO, spanking, RO, CG

The girl:

Slender black girl with a nice arse. Early 20s seems about right. Actually much prettier than the photos suggested. However, her attitude and personality were bizarre. The room smelled of weed which may account for this. She was spaced out and distant, with no attempt at conversation or building a rapport.

The punt:

I booked for 7pm and fully expected to be messed around given previous reviews. I got there early and messaged just before time and heard nothing. I tried again and finally got a response. This led to a series of annoying and vague messages. One asked me how long I wanted which I’d already told her twice. I took this to suggest she was probably thinking of going for another punter who wanted longer. I was about to walk when she finally confirmed she was ready and I got in the door at 7.15.

As others have noted, she works from her (small and untidy) room in a shared student house, which is pretty grotty. I didn’t see anyone else. Before I undressed I had to suggest she close the curtains. Noting her Likes, I explained I was looking for lots of oral, some sex and to spank her. Ending with CIM. She readily agreed this. I had noted that she likes to be given instructions, so I tried to be fairly dominant.

I got her on her knees and she gave a BJ. This was very good with lots of DT. I then had her lick my balls, which she did. I then had her stand up and we kissed briefly but this was awkward as she doesn’t do tongues and didn’t seem into it. I played with her tits a bit which aren’t as flat as they appear in her photos; or don’t feel like it anyway if you concentrate on the business end.

I put her over my lap and spanked her, which she seemed to enjoy. Then she sucked some more. Then I got her on the bed and I licked her pussy. As others have said this is hairy. I don’t mind that but it did not smell fresh so I didn’t last long. This made me worry whether she had been so unprepared for me that she hadn’t showered, or worse.

She then sucked me a bit more to full hardness before putting a condom on. My plan was for a few positions fairly briefly and to finish with more BJ. It was not to be. In part this was my fault for letting her keep going with the oral for a while, which she’s very good at, so the sap was rising, but… I instructed her to get in top for cowgirl initially. She did this and started riding me. She was going too vigorously for me at this point and I asked her to slow. She either didn’t hear or ignore me. I was very close to cumming so told her clearly to stop. She said ‘no’ in her vague uninterested way and kept going but only for a few seconds more. As she stopped however the point of no return had been reached and I came.

I was quite annoyed as I could have dragged it out another ten minutes and was looking forward to the CIM finish. I didn’t make a fuss about this as clearly there was no point but I did point out that I’d wanted to cum in her mouth and she just said ‘shame’ or something else dismissive as if she really didn’t care or remember what we’d previously agreed.

I dressed and fucked off, well before time. I did try a bit of conversation but Jadey wasn’t interested in it.

The verdict:

All in all, an odd meet. An attractive girl who can really suck nicely. But in every other respect she’s a mess. Disorganised to the point of disrespect, and too stoned and/or uninterested to attempt any sort of rapport or the full services agreed. I get that this isn’t a career choice for her, but if she chose to get her act together and drop the dope she could pay her way through university easily with the skills she’s got.

Visit again? Not while she’s like this but if she got organised and fixed her attitude/dope habit I’d try her again.

Offline Bat

I see her profile has been recently updated and looks more professional. She also mentions that she’ll have her own place soon - maybe when term finishes.

Might be a bit more organised then and worth a visit.

Online stefanow

It all stinks (pardon the pun) of a cannabis habit.  Have had a few punts in the past where I've walked in, smelt the puff and then (stupidly not walking even
though I know there's a likelihood of substandard service) been given a haphazard meeting...  my particular favourite was one girl who actually fell asleep
giving me a handjob, ffs.  Tied up and gagged at the time I managed to rouse her by prodding her arse with my big toe as she nodded off sat between my thighs.

Offline Bat

my particular favourite was one girl who actually fell asleep
giving me a handjob, ffs.  Tied up and gagged at the time I managed to rouse her by prodding her arse with my big toe as she nodded off sat between my thighs.

Brilliant  :lol: