Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy ending Eliza - Barnsley  (Read 2291 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6051629) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline ShadyLane

External Link/Members Only

I saw Eliza recently but have since seen that her profile has disappeared. Recording this in case she returns.

Price
£150 per hour with OWO, rimming and swallow included. 1 hour incall.

Location and Accommodation
Close to Barnsley town centre with loads of parking nearby. Her place is clean with a warm shower available. One to be aware of is that there are stairs to navigate and the action takes place on a mattress on the floor rather than a bed. Did not impact me but may do others.

The Girl
Eliza is pretty, short and very curvy without carrying a lot of excess weight. Absolutely massive boobs and bum which is my cup of tea. Personality wise she is a friendly northern girl, age seems about right, late 20s/ early 30s and I get the sense she loves a good seeing to.  Comms wise I made initial contact via AW and then by what's app. No issues, quick and accurate, no messing around.

Services
Best description would be it felt like a natural hook up. No nonsense, just kit off, some FK but not really my thing. Within a blink of an eye my towel was on the floor, she was on her knees and she was expertly deepthroating me.

Took a chance and started to gently face fuck her and she soldiered on magnificently, spluttering and gagging her way through it. I picked up the pace but eventually it all became a bit much and she asked if I liked my ass being eatern. Too bloody right I do! This carried on for a good 5 or 10 minutes and it was exquisite, she was not afraid to get her face and tounge right in there.

Eventually she put on a condom and we fucked in various positions. She was clearly up for it and squirted a least once which gave me a much needed second wind. Her on top bouncing away with tits flying all over the place will stay in the memories for a long time.
Eventually went back to deepthroating and came in her mouth which she promptly swallowed.

I am a one and done man these days and the hour was almost up in any case.

Summary.
A easy positive for me. If you like them waif like and demure then she probably isn't for you but if you like them curvy, short and filthy then pray with me that she comes back soon.  :angelgirl: