Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy QuaysGFE  (Read 2099 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jrcvdoc

Name: QuaysGFE

URL: External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £200 for one-hour in-call with A-levels and CIM.

Logistics: Meeting took place a couple of weeks ago. I made the initial contact via WhatsApp earlier in the week and Lucy asked me to send her a new message (stating what I wanted) at 07.00 the day of the booking to make the arrangements. This I duly did and received a reply at around 10.00 to agree to the booking and indicate the price would be £200, which is more than the £170 quoted on Adultwork. On acceptance I received very clear instructions about where to park and the approximate location of her apartment.

Location: Anonymous apartment block on Salford Quays close to Media City. I drove (it is possible to travel using the tram network) and parked in a nearby multi-storey, 5 minutes’ walk to the meet location. On arrival I sent another message and, again, received very clear instructions on how to access the building and find her apartment. I took the elevator and was joined by a resident who didn’t pay any attention to me. The accommodation is quite large, and it was easy to blend in. I was notified the front door would be open and to let myself in. On entry I could see Lucy sat on the floor in the bedroom opposite putting the finishing touches to her makeup.

The meet: Lucy is late 20’s, English with a Geordie accent. Facially she reminded me of the singer Duffy. She was dressed in black thong and bra and high-heeled shoes. I’d say she was about 5’7” and a size 10-12 gym-fit body. Lucy has medium to large, augmented breasts and a big round arse which looked great in her underwear. I stripped and lay on the bed with Lucy who was quite chatty and I felt I needed to initiate sexual contact and get down to business.

We started with some light lip-kissing (no tongues), and I put my hand between her legs and started to stroke her on the outside of her thong. Lucy immediately took the thong off and allowed me to insert a finger into her vagina while continuing to kiss her. I asked her to remove her bra and started to suck her nipples which immediately became erect.

It was only about 15 minutes into the punt when she asked me to give her anal. Instead, I asked if I could finger her arse first which she wasn’t keen on but allowed me to stroke her arsehole gently with my fingertip. I then fucked her cunt in missionary before switching to cowgirl and she rode me very hard and enthusiastically while I fondled and sucked her tits. She asked me for anal again and got on all fours on the bed. I licked and kissed her arsehole which she told me felt nice as I pushed my tongue hard up her arse. After application of some lube, I gave her anal while she played with a vibrator on her clit. I asked for some dirty talk, and she responded but I could tell it wasn’t really her thing.

I contemplated finishing in her arse but opted for CIM. I put my cock in her mouth and she sucked enthusiastically, I took control as I came and spunked in her mouth. However, Lucy seemed surprised by the amount of cum I had in me and quickly spat it out into a tissue, and I hadn’t quite finished by orgasm. She cleaned me up with some wipes and we still had some time left. I can only cum once, so we spent the rest of the punt chatting on the bed which was pleasant, natural and relaxed.

Rating: I will give Lucy a positive rating as I found her good looking, friendly and she gave me plenty of access to her arsehole. Although she gives OWO, I would advise not cumming this way as you might not get to finish properly. I would definitely see her again if the opportunity arose.

Offline Bustydusty

Hate that when you’ve not finished cumming  :thumbsdown: