Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthy asian - Ashford surrey near the train station  (Read 1658 times)

2 review(s) for Filthy asian (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bluelight85

External Link/Members Only

Time - Mid April
Price £60 for 30 minutes

I had saved this SP’s number on my phone for a while, never bothered to call, but kept it there “just in case” so I was in ashford and felt horny and had my punting phone with me so I just thought what the hell!! I read on another review about this SP being a B&S but to be fair I can’t say either way as there was no face pics, but it certainly wasn’t the woman on the verification photo on here.

So I sent her a couple of texts and within minutes I got a reply with location, and was told to text when I was there - the location is less than a couple of minutes walk from the train station.

She actually came down and got me and walked me up to her flat, but told me to creep up the stairs because they creaked which was fine of course, the more discreet the better, the lady herself is about mid 40s in appearance, very smiley and quite nice looking decent sized boobs and nice smooth skin, So upon entering the flat there I saw it was quite dark but the room she led me to has a little bedside lamp on it, the room was nice and warm, windows were covered fully so it was cosy. So anyway, paperwork was handed over, she went for a minute to stash the cash and then it was clothes off, condom on and she gave me very good OW which I enjoyed for a few minutes - OWO was £10 more but I wasn’t bothered this time around and then we preceded to a bit of missionary and finally I finished in cowgirl, she cleaned me up and gave me a little massage, then it was clothes on for me and I was on my way.

I had a good time there and she was very welcoming and not a clock watcher either so I would visit again if I was in town and she was available and for £60 for 30 mins I can’t go wrong, so based on experience and vfm a positive from me.