Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: this weekends entertainment  (Read 1179 times)

Offline johncee83

External Link/Members Only   - Anyone ever seen this girl before? She's just appeared in Glasgow and looks genuine and reasonable rates! Thinking of a wee punt tomorrow night or maybe Sunday, Glasgow at the moment is a wee bit shite.  Hopefully this birds genuine and takes a good pumping cos I like the look of her.

Offline Queynte

She looks more of a size 16-18 in the photos, and the photos are usually better than the real deal. I look forward to ur review though

Offline elitistuser

Shes def not smaller than a size 18.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I visited her a year or 18 months ago.

She was a bigger girl then. I'd say a 14/16? But not all fat and saggy more full figured.

It was only a quickie but she delivered on all services. For the money she's definitely worth a visit.

I meant to catch her in Edinburgh when she was there recently but never got round to it.

Offline johncee83

hmmmm... fuck that! Except what I mean is I'll definitely not be fucking that. You've just saved me a disappointment boys cheers! When I looked again at her pics there is one of her lying down with her legs up and you can see her big burger belly. NO FAT CHICKS. :bomb: :bomb: 

Offline johncee83

just read that thread about her properly and she seems to get mixed reviews, at £50 for half hour or £30 quickie I'd maybe take a chance BUT if I'm paying for a shag then I'm shagging tight slim smoking hot body girls, not plump things that you could take up the road after a night out. Could imagine her stoating up Sauchiehall street munching chips and cheese. Her face pics are nice though, that's what attracted me to her. One of my biggest hates in punting is fat/overweight girls who claim to be 6 sizes smaller than what they actually are, then when you arrive you're greeted by a fat thing. As if you ain't going to notice!!! :dash:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I should mention also that she is Polish.

I know that makes a difference to some

RandyF

Just what Glasgow's been crying out for - a fat Polish sow.  :hi:

Offline johncee83

Glasgows full of fat Polak birds hawking their snatches. It's a minefield out there at the moment. I wish there was more of a choice of Scottish girls, somedays I quite fancy tearing into a chavvy slut girl, maybe another day a classy looking blonde etc... round Glasgow these days seems like it's same old reliable prossies (which is boring after years of them being around) or take a chance on new mostly foreign girls who are mostly shit. How fun.