Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Diva - Zulmira Incall in Baker Street (formerly Brazilianmaria)  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Ayz80

This punt was a high positive, i was in the area on Bank holiday weekend and fancied a Brazilian. To my suprise Zulmira looked really familiar and i really fancied a go.

Links:
External Link/Members Only

Services provided: BJ (covered), penetration (protected), doggy, 69, DFK.

Time Spent: 60 mins

May 2023

Fee: £250

Extras: None

Appointment Type/location: Incall- Baker Street area.

Comms: standard quick comms from Diva.

Girl: the girl is formerly known as BrazilianMaria on Adultwork although the account is no longer active. I used to visit her often when she used to be at Paddington a few years ago. She is still stunning face wise and still has a cracking typical brazilian body. Her Arse has slightly changed as it used to be a lot more round but its still stunning.

Actuon: no lift available and i think shes on the second or third floor. i was let in by Zulmira into a spacious flat. The room is across the hall from the shower. Jumped in quickly for a shower and was re welcomed back into the room. Zulmira then started off with some amazing DFK and just feeling her up and her stunnung ass and hips made me rock hard from the get go. She then pulled out a condom to proceed with a BJ, i did ask that i wanted OWO but she apologised and said covered only. I was slightly disappointed with this as she used to always provide OWO before. Anyway it was a standard BJ, compared to the current flock ive visited more on the average side. Then it was my turn to return the favour and got down to sucking her p*ssy, very clean and she was really responsive. Quickly changed to 69 and i could feel her getting more and more wet. I got her into mishh position and proceeded to fuck her, it was great and passionate proper GFE type. After a while i got her on all fours on all fours on the bed and doggyed. The site of that ass gave me deja vu, it was a great feeling as i really did enjoy visiting her before she went back to Brazil. I then unloaded in the bag and she cleaned up. We had a catch up on where shes been and what we've been up to since the last visit. Shes a really inteligent and easy going girl, great English as always. Looked at the time and had 5mins left so jumped into the shower and was given a big snog, hug and a grab of my balls before leaving.

Would I visit again? -  yes, of course! I used to be one of her regulars and shes still looking great and providing a great service. Although slightly disappointed in the covered BJ but you cant win at all of them ey?! Shes been back in London for about a month after a 3year break. Not sure how long she plans on sticking around.

Online boardyhell

should have seen her when I could have seen her
what did she used to charge

Online patelprat

Did she give a reason for only offering you OW instead of OWO, when her “basic services” says OWO?

« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 11:01:01 pm by patelprat »

Offline Ayz80

should have seen her when I could have seen her
what did she used to charge

She used to charge £150 on adultwork but that was back in 2018

Offline Ayz80

Did she give a reason for only offering you OW instead of OWO, when her “basic services” says OWO?

Not sure to be honest, it was a polite no which took me by suprise