Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sakura_Blossom - Oxford (Kidlington)  (Read 1915 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6296912) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7411358) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline jim85

External Link/Members Only

Date: December 2022

Where: ground floor flat near Oxford (Kidlington)

Duration: 1 hour (£150, plus £10 for OWO)

Booking: phoned the day before, arranged a time and was asked to make a booking request on AW. Also had to call/text on the morning to confirm

Girl: attractive, on the shorter side, very slim but with nicely sized firm boobs. Didn't see any evidence of surgery but wasn't looking too closely either. Nice prominent nipples too

Session: she is very welcoming. Definitely goes above and beyond in being a good host. Had a little chat for a few minutes with a drink. Introductions and what I wanted in the session sort of thing. Moved in to the bedroom, got undressed and had some kissing and mutal fondling. She is an unusual kisser. Don't know how to describe it except for quite firm. Some tongues but very shallow and darting.
Had a nice BJ after that. Varied technique and she can get it quite deep. After getting me close a few times I asked to take it to the bed and had her sit on my face. Very nice pussy. I enjoyed going down on her a lot. Only wish that she had a landing strip or brazilian.
Said I wanted to move on to sex next so she got the condom on and we started in missionary. Felt good and she moaned and told me I had a nice big cock, all the stuff you like to hear. Moved to her on top after that which started off OK but then she started rolling her hips in a way that was twisting and bending my cock in a way I didn't entirely like so we moved to doggy where I had a very satisfactory finish.
She got the 'dom off and gave me some tissues to clean up while she went to dispose of it and then came back and gave me a very strong and thorough massage for a while which was very relaxing.
After that had a little chat, got cleaned up and left.

Overall: good session, would definitely return. Think it would be even better a second time.

Offline notcalledchris

Thanks for the review.  I hadnt realised she had moved out of summertown

Offline shed

In her likes list she states 'A levels at discretion'. Anybody been accepted for the chocolate box entry and if so is it extra or inclusive. Thanks 👍

Offline Celtic 69

Good review, she certainly does have a cracking slim figure. Does she facially look like her stated age of 37?
I would also like to know if anyone has been lucky enough to get anal with her as that could definitely persuade me to try a booking with her?

Offline jim85

Does she facially look like her stated age of 37?

Yeah, I’d say so. No wrinkles or blemishes at least!

Offline barrynoid

Thanks for the review op, and well done for getting a booking with her. I’ve tried to see her 3 or 4 times but never managed to make it work. Even got so far as submitting the AW booking a few days before only for her to flake on me the morning of the meet.

Offline Fatman

Thanks for the review op, and well done for getting a booking with her. I’ve tried to see her 3 or 4 times but never managed to make it work. Even got so far as submitting the AW booking a few days before only for her to flake on me the morning of the meet.

Shame it hasn’t worked out so far!
I’ve seen her a few times over the last year or so, I don’t live near but have been lucky with my bookings. If I did she’d be on the regular list. Top top lady much fun  :yahoo: