Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Sol - Maidenhead  (Read 839 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7194383) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
3 review(s) for Dolce Sol (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mayra wasn't available this week and again in her place Naughty Sol was suggested.
Wasn't having any luck organising anything this week and had no plan b in place.I was aware of her profile so I decided it was worth a half hour to see her.

Flat above Sainsburys, asked to text when by the ATM (ATM heh heh I wish ) waited a few minutes and was told the maid was coming to get me as the door wasn't working.
That minor hassle over and into the room is Sol and she is every bit as pretty as in her photos. Maid ask how long( even though my messages were clear) and take the dosh off me.

Sol offers me a shower and I oblige. She is a cracking looking girl with a gym fit body, tits looked a bit like small cannon balls sitting there, never felt them so no idea how hard they are.
Slight pecks but no DFK before very short massage and she applies condom to deliver OW. Then suggests we have sex, we start in mish but she is pretty tight so not achieving full penetration. We move to doggy, she tries to go prone but I move her back and finally get rocking.
She makes no noises or any form of moves and just takes the pumping. She decides enough of that and delivers OW again, she knows it's not gonna happen anytime soon so tells me to jerk myself off.
Quite soon I'm at the final furlong and tell her so asking her to finish me off. She doesn't respond and as I start to spurt she jumps up in horror saying WTF .She's lucky I didn't replicate the blast I did on Sunday, thought it was never going to stop  :wackogirl:
I just laughed and asked her what did she think was going to happen as I told her I was close.

Her English is very good but she comes across a bit cold and certainly isn't delivering GFE. I think she prefers 1 hour bookings as she mentioned a couple of times that she allows more during those bookings( OWO and RO  ). Just makes me think you'd get 1 pop and no more engagement.
She's off to France on Sunday so bon chance to her  :hi:

In summary not unhappy I went as she's an absolute babe but the service she delivers is below par and not customer focused. Maybe she's "well travelled" and jaded so hope she uses whatever talent she has in another business.

Offline Bat

How did you contact her?

I tried a few different methods to both her and the maid but no one ever bothered to respond :(

Offline Harry Monk

I sent text messages, replies were sometimes slow and sometimes prompt  :unknown:

Offline DoorDash

Thanks for taking one for the team.

Suggested by the purple site, or by Myra herself? I thought they were separate crews. General rule of thumb, never venture above sainsburys lol.

Mayra wasn't available this week and again in her place Naughty Sol was suggested.

This is totally unacceptable and as you mention she needs a new job. But looks hot.

she knows it's not gonna happen anytime soon so tells me to jerk myself off.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 05:55:45 am by DoorDash »