Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna_Filipino - Gateshead/Newcastle Central - incall  (Read 4977 times)

28 review(s) for Rafaelle baby (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Noname123

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30min - £70 incall + £10 owo + £30 anal

Pre punt
After so many promissed reviews of her, I decided it was my turn.

Comms

Quick and easy basic communication. Don't expect much. Asked her to wear specific lingerie, dress, and butt plug. Said ok, but when I met her, she wore what she wanted (same one piece body lingerie as per her pics on aw) and no toys.

Meet

Meet happened in February and March 2023 when she was touring in Newcastle.
1st meet was in modern apartments near Baltics. Clear directions given. Easy to find. Fairly discreet. Usual behind the door hide. Once in, omg, how beautiful and small she is. Heigh wise, she was below my shoulders, so around 150cm-155cm. Age about right, early 20s. Super tiny toned body (size 4-6), slim, small ass and perky boobs. There was a discussion around it. I asked if they're real, and she said yes. Feels natural when touching them, so I did a proper inspection. Facially very attractive, gifted body for sex.
I opted for 30min + owo + anal both times I saw her. Quick shower. When I entered the room she was waiting for me on a bed. Some gentle kissing, no dfk. Then straight to owo which was passionate, pse style, with a proper deepthroat face fuck. Asked for rubber. She applied some lube to pussy. I said don't do it, but she already had and it was too late. Strange, as she was wet anyway. Started in mish, then doggy. Then cowgirl which was half riding cowgirl half squatting. What a fantastic pose and takes a lot of effort and good physical condition to do this. After a bit of a ride, she directed my penis to ass hole and "swallowed it." Amazing feeling. Proper squatting cowgirl anal and I burst the load inside her. A bit of chat, shower, and left.
2nd meet was in rubbish apartments, Newcastle city centre near Miller and Carter. Not discreet at all. Terrible entry system with 2 codes, 2 keys. I already lost my mood trying to enter her apartments. Once in, same lingerie, same beautiful girl, but rubbish studio apartments with rubbish bed. Something didn't click. We went through the same scenario, same positions. Paid for 30min (owo, anal), same money. This time Rihanna applied too much lube and it was like fucking black hole. Previous time, it was tight (both holes), some resistance, good grip. This time was different. Even I fucked the most attractive, young, petite girl I ever had, I lost my libido in the middle of fucking her in anal in mish position. Unfortunately, I couldn't come, which was very disappointing. She was confused, too. Went for a shower to clean the lube of me, dressed and left.

Post punt thoughts

Fantastic girl. All stats are correct, beautiful, young. I need properly communicate properly with her next time DO NOT apply so much lube. I definitely would return. Probably next time, she'll be in Newcastle (hope not rubbish apartments) or in Leeds.

Offline Billybumpit

I had the black hole problem with her too. I didn’t clock it was lube but now you mention it… I’ll still see her again if she heads up this way again - physically she is spectacular

Offline Noname123

I had the black hole problem with her too. I didn’t clock it was lube but now you mention it… I’ll still see her again if she heads up this way again - physically she is spectacular
Agree. First visit was not that bad (tight, resistance, good grip), probably just a bit of lube, but 2nd time, all below my belly button was covered with lube. I will definitely give her another try!

Offline PhillyExPat

I still wank to the memory of her tiny waist in my hands during doggystyle. I certainly hope she revisits again in the future, one of my fav punts yet.

Haven't had this black hole feeling with her, but I have had it with another woman, and I actually quite liked it lol

Offline Billybumpit

I struggled to cum during intercourse- which is unusual for me. I didn’t last long though in 69 with her performing deep throat and my tongue stuck up her pussy or cute ass!! Hopefully she will come up this way again- I agree her physique is something else.

Offline Mixedracegeordie

Any idea who the other girl in her photos is?

Also no mention of extras on profile - take it these were detailed in a text once booking confirmed?

Offline Billybumpit

Any idea who the other girl in her photos is?

Also no mention of extras on profile - take it these were detailed in a text once booking confirmed?

No idea on the other girl and yes Comms we’re good with text in advance confirming extras.