Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TNBoom and Sam - 2 girl feast in Yateley  (Read 1624 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5794695) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline rchab

External Link/Members Only

This happened a couple of days ago on Thursday. I'd been trying to set it up for a few days, but Vic doesn't log into her AW account very often, then her first reply to me went into my spam, though I did then get her mobile number. I needed to change my originally planned time slightly and I had conflicting replies from the phone and the AW account - then when I turned up she though I had said 30 minutes later! At this point I was quite prepared for everything to go south, but she apologised for her error and was able to see me fairly quickly.

I'm really glad I persevered past the somewhat chaotic comms, because this was a spectacularly good session - the first time I've ever experienced a fully interactive threesome. Vic says that she has another career (and I've no reason to disbelieve her) and just does this on the side and Sam does not have an AW profile. The feeling is therefore one of two girls who just do this for fun and because they love sex - they were also very responsive to my needs and desires throughout. I blew the first load pretty early through oral, which I always do, but my recovery time was quicker than usual, largely because it was so horny watching them go down on each other. I was then able to fuck them both in several positions before starting to fade towards the end and needing to bring myself to the second pop by hand, though this was entirely my fault (I'll aim to be less hungover next time!) and I certainly came very hard. There was a lot of sensual and natural kissing from both girls throughout, plus a lot of pussy licking which they seemed to enjoy - both these elements are an important part of a punt for me, so this is an overwhelming positive, despite the slight reservations below.

Vic has a lovely slim figure, smallish but succulent tits and a hairy pussy, which I love, though I know others may not (to me it's all part of the girl-next-door character of the experience). Sam is chunkier (though nowhere near BBW territory), which again I quite like, though others may be put off slightly - her pussy was rather stubbly, but still OK to go down on. Her tits are full and lovely, which Vic commented on, but they were covered for most of the time, just coming out to play occasionally - this was a bit disappointing for a tit man like me, but this is only a very minor gripe - her moans while being licked and fucked were really sexy.

My only real complaint is about the price - £350 for an hour, while Vic's solo rate is £140. At the risk of being thought fluffy, I would say that it was worth it, but I won't go back as often as I might otherwise have done, though I may well see Vic by herself occasionally and save another duo for a really special occasion.

Offline hornypnter

Glad to hear you had a good time and experience.

I tried to book TNBoom on her own - her comms are poor and kept changing her availability times. On top her messages were incoherent.

I think she said for 140/hr only cum once and leave after cum.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 03:59:50 pm by hornypnter »