Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasminebella - Milton Keynes  (Read 778 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6940325) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline doughboy

External Link/Members Only

Paid £80 for 30 minutes.

Comms - Saw her green light pop up the other morning and dropped a text and within a few minutes a meet was organised. Comms were good, she confirmed fee and services.

Location - flat in the Hub

The Girl - quite pretty in a plain way, hard to put a finger on it but she’s not a stunna and not is she ugly. She was pretty. Very short, no more than 5’ I reckon and a size 6. Cracking pair of tits and a nice trim body. Not gym toned but in good shape. She’s not communicative and so I didn’t feel at ease from the start, everything is very business like and there are no pleasantries. Even getting on with the punt was robotic and transactional.

Services - owo, ro, light fk, sex in multiple positions.

The Meet - I won’t go into too much detail as there really wasn’t much to tell. Once in the room, I undressed whilst trying to make small talk. But all I got was one word replies whilst she busied herself with putting some tunes on and laying out a towel. What followed was a brief moment of kissing, me caressing her body and her rubbing me up. I was then told to take my pants off and lay on the bed. After spending 5 minutes wiping my cock with a wet wipe and drying me, she engaged in some utterly useless oral on me. It consisted of my cock in her mouth and her head bobbing up and down at a fair pace. I asked her to slow it down but it was still nothing more than a pumping machine. I couldn’t even get hard from it which must be an absolute first for me in 11 years of punting. I decided to switch it up with some foreplay on her. She basically just lay there like a doll while I sucker her nipples and gave her RO. Not sure if she enjoyed it or not, she just lay there. Getting bored myself, I suggested more oral on me and then bagged up for sex. Again for the first time ever, I wasn’t even hard when I penetrated her. Thankfully the buckets of lube she applied help. Tried to go in for some kissing but she turned her head away. I’m thinking this is like me having sex with an unconscious girl, which turned me off even more. Spent a few minutes trying to get myself excited and then decided it just wasn’t going to happen. I got up, whipped off the johnny, cleaned myself up and was out the door. Probably all in all within 20 minutes.

There was absolutely no chemistry, she showed zero interest and although I’m not asking her to fall in love with me, some kind of fake interest would help with the mood and experience. Guys who like a PnD would be absolutely ok with punting with Jasmine but I need a bit more to enjoy it. Most of the girls I punt/have punted usually get into it a bit, could be real or could be faked but the impression I get is that they’re having a little bit of a good time.

Jasmine herself wasn’t a bitch or created any issues. She just wasn’t present, her body was but she wasn’t. Having sex with somebody who just lays there isn’t for me and hence the neutral. I wouldn’t recommend unless it’s just a PnD is what you want.

Offline anonymouse72

Some pics from her Twitter @Jasminebella000

She shares the flat with Michaela, ex Annabellas who sounds like she's the far better SP of the two.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 05:53:52 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline porky

Thanks for the review doughboy

Been meaning to see her for a while as I like her look but think you've saved me a trip up the M1, cheers

Offline bedhedred

Michaela is definitely better, but Jasmine is young, pretty and fresh, which makes up for it, if she's a "first time" meeting.

Keep an eye on her WhatsApp for the odd face pic.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 10:59:17 am by bedhedred »