Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankie - Diamonds of Newcastle  (Read 7290 times)

Toshiba

THIS +1. I saw Frankie about 3 weeks ago and wrote a review but didn't post it on here for this very reason. Shame, I could perhaps have saved Holycrosser some cash as I experienced one of the negative points he did.  The review was neutral overall but the few negative points I made put me off submitting the review as couldn't be bothered with potential issues such as upsetting Denyson, envisaging the white knight metaphorically riding in to confront me on his UKP charger complete with Frankie May on his shield and my criticism getting back to her (I didnt have a great time but would possibly see her again in future).

Please do the review, its what we are here for bud

James999

THIS +1. I saw Frankie about 3 weeks ago and wrote a review but didn't post it on here for this very reason. Shame, I could perhaps have saved Holycrosser some cash as I experienced one of the negative points he did.  The review was neutral overall but the few negative points I made put me off submitting the review as couldn't be bothered with potential issues such as upsetting Denyson, envisaging the white knight metaphorically riding in to confront me on his UKP charger complete with Frankie May on his shield and my criticism getting back to her (I didnt have a great time but would possibly see her again in future).

Admin has clearly stated that if you have such concerns, post the review and make Admin aware of your concerns and they would keep an eye on the responses and take appropriate action, if a punter is "smitten / promoting / pimping / gaing favour or whatever" a pro$$ie and this works to the detrement of other punters then Admin would have few qualms about banning them as it's not in keeping with the ethos of his forum.

Toshiba

Admin has clearly stated that if you have such concerns, post the review and make Admin aware of your concerns and they would keep an eye on the responses and take appropriate action, if a punter is "smitten / promoting / pimping / gaing favour or whatever" a pro$$ie and this works to the detrement of other punters then Admin would have few qualms about banning them as it's not in keeping with the ethos of his forum.

Dunno about this, Denyson seems to have survived when in blatant contact with FM , i would still want Highlander to do the review, just to balance things up and be fair to other punters thinking if seeing her

Offline MasterChief

Dunno about this, Denyson seems to have survived when in blatant contact with FM , i would still want Highlander to do the review, just to balance things up and be fair to other punters thinking if seeing her
Agreed, that statement is complete bollocks in denysons case

James999

Dunno about this

Well it's correct, if you don't believe me drop Admin a message.

Toshiba

Well it's correct, if you don't believe me drop Admin a message.

Not denying i saw the other postd, yet denyson survives, never mind

Offline AnthG

yet denyson survives

But surely that's a good thing isn't it?

Yes he is a bit daft when it comes to that girl, but I personally like to think of the North East section as a band of brothers so to speak. I would hate to lose anyone that posts in this section personally.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline mcb

I could go without seeing the fluff from denyason personally. He has no business discussing punts and punters behind their backs. So much for being a “brother” in this band.

Offline geordiekevin

But surely that's a good thing isn't it?

Yes he is a bit daft when it comes to that girl, but I personally like to think of the North East section as a band of brothers so to speak. I would hate to lose anyone that posts in this section personally.

Agree with Anth, Denyason made a mistake as he did not know the rules around this and he contributes to the north east section loads, as does HC and imo if Denyason had knew that it would cause HC grief or any other punter this would not of happened.

Offline MasterChief

Agree with Anth, Denyason made a mistake as he did not know the rules around this and he contributes to the north east section loads, as does HC and imo if Denyason had knew that it would cause HC grief or any other punter this would not of happened.

I see, so the rules only apply to some people?

Offline geordiekevin

That's not what I said, I said he didn't know the rule if he did imo he wouldn't of made the mistake

Barry Shipton

Think he shoots from the hip sometimes and posts without thinking - he just needs to stop and think first.

Toshiba

Think he shoots from the hip sometimes and posts without thinking - he just needs to stop and think first.

His comical approach at times does not excuse the snidy way he went about this .

The matter is over, lets get back to the reviews.

Barry Shipton

Maybe he's had his punishment as it looks like he's odds on to win the title of Wanker of the Week www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30838.msg508882#msg508882
 :D

Toshiba

Offline Eager Thighs

Denyason was name dropped in post #4 so don't be surprised when he responds. The same post also encourages him to contact FM and tell her to get her shit together. Seems a little unfair that he's getting abuse for doing what was requested albeit against house rules which he claims was a genuine mistake. HC compromised himself when he posted a negative review on a public board. FM would have found out about this review sooner or later regardless of Denyasons actions. If you can't stand the heat...

Bloody hell, I have seen her a few times, admittedly a while ago, I'm not blown away by her looks to be perfectly honest but each to his own I guess, she was never unhygienic when I saw her, must be letting standards slip! Come on denyason tell the wifey to get her act together

yorkshire123

Denyason was name dropped in post #4 so don't be surprised when he responds. The same post also encourages him to contact FM and tell her to get her shit together. Seems a little unfair that he's getting abuse for doing what was requested albeit against house rules which he claims was a genuine mistake. HC compromised himself when he posted a negative review on a public board. FM would have found out about this review sooner or later regardless of Denyasons actions. If you can't stand the heat...

So by that reckoning if HC had told Denyason to jump off a bridge he would have done so, come on he's a grown man.
However i do buy that it was done more out of ignorance than malice & hope a lesson has been learned. But he also deserved the little bit of ribbing he got for been so naive.

Offline FLYING BLUE

The matter is over, lets get back to the reviews.
[/b]

Completely agree HC :thumbsup:

themademan2

Just noticed denyason banned from forum... Been off forum for a few days.... Guess it was touting??

sentinel

Probably a bit too "close" with Frankie and it made some guys feel uncomfortable about reviewing her objectively.

Its ok giving an opinion about someone that you've seen but he definitely came on a bit strong and too much involved.

I'm sure he'll get back if he takes a more detached line as regards FM.