Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xoxnikixox - looks familiar? Anyone seen?  (Read 782 times)

Offline manoir

I do try to avoid creating threads like this, but unfortunately I'm going to:

Has anyone seen this girl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks great, and reasonable prices, but the profile looks dodgy at best.

Reads like its been written by a teenage boy acting out his fantasies and she says she's English but then it says polish at the bottom.

Have too many reliable providers at the moment, to go out on a limb for this girl.

mrfixit37

I saw her profile today but the eye brows put me right off , looks like Parker from the Thunderbirds.... Yes me lady. :hi:

1dt

does look lovely in pics...doesnt look like she will enjoy a fisting!...logs in regularky, worth a phonecall to see if she has good command of English  :drinks:

Offline fbac12

looks great - but english AND polish??!!

Offline smiths

looks great - but english AND polish??!!

Told me she is Polish and the bit on her profile about being English is a mistake. Friendly on the phone. A possible for me though E1 isnt an ideal area for me.

1dt

Told me she is Polish and the bit on her profile about being English is a mistake. Friendly on the phone. A possible for me though E1 isnt an ideal area for me.

nice looking pussy (if its hers) in her PG gallery, she also has some tattoos (writing) on her thigh), agree with smiths, not an ideal area for me to visit, but she appeals and I would venture if a positive report comes in.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 12:42:58 pm by 1dt »