Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lavish Diana - London Bridge  (Read 2280 times)

9 review(s) for Lavish Diana (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MLawro93

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
Quick messages throughout, agreed a time, and given all the required details.

Nice flat near London Bridge. Plenty of public transport options, good luck if you decide to drive.  :D Plenty of pre/post punt options for food or a drink!

Price
£100 for half an hour. No extras.

Appearance
Exactly as the photos. Lips have been done recently, but not distracting. Shorter than I expected.

Meet
I got to her place, was quickly given the details for the flat, and made my way in. No need for hanging around. Once into the flat, sorted out the paperwork, undressed, had a quick shower, and she kindly offered a drink.

Into the action, plenty of DFK, doesn't shy away from it. Then some OWO, she has a good technique, no hands, plenty of spit, and uses her tongue really well. Switched it up for some RO, and then 69. She is really responsive. Then a couple of positions, missionary, doggy, and CG. A big finish in the bag. Had a bit of time, but she isn't a cloak watcher, so had a nice break and chat. I had another shower (doesn't take these out of the time  :thumbsup:) and I departed a happy chap. A good solid half hour of fun.

Offline CalQueLon

Been meaning to review her as well but will agree with OP mine was a positive although I did go for 45 mins (£120)

Offline last_days_of_logan

Been meaning to review her as well but will agree with OP mine was a positive although I did go for 45 mins (£120)

Question for both you and OP

...pound friendly?

Offline CalQueLon

...pound friendly?

Hmm I wouldn't think so but she can take length no funny business with that

Offline MLawro93

...pound friendly?

I didn't really pound that hard to be honest  :D I suspect she might be if you got her warmed up  ;)