Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: QuaysGFE - Media City, Manchester  (Read 2162 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline mrsid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Catching up on some admin, this event happened last month. Actually ended up going twice in 2 days, both events were pretty much the same so will just detail the first one.

Comms
Appointment booked over WA, fast, responsive and friendly. I was given a very detailed set of instructions on how to get there and etiquette on getting up to her flat. I messaged her to let her know I was running late, she was fine with that. I had some issues once I arrived in the area as I had no clue where her building was. Called her as requested and she was quite 'sharp' on the phone. This raised a red flag as I had seen other reports detailing a spiky approach.

A decent flat in a high rise in Media City, once I had actually found the right one! I had a shower once there and mens toiletries were provided (nice touch). The bedroom was comfortable and very clean.

SP:
Ok, so Lucy has some work done. Think probably lip fillers and a boob job, but visually she is very attractive in a glamour girl way without it being too over the top. Her body is also very good and well proportioned, she is not skinny but also no fat on her. It ticked all of my boxes.

The Meeting:
£100 for 30 mins, everything I wanted was included (FK, OWO, RO)
So after actually getting in to the flat, Lucy warmed up and was very pleasant to talk to. She had had a bad day with some timewasters giving her some grief, she explained that and then settled in some nice small talk before the main event.

We started off with some LFK, some tongue in evidence but not snogging your face off. She reached down and unwrapped me from my towel and started fondling me, bringing the old boy to life. We laid down on the bed and she removed the nice lingerie she was wearing, to reveal a very tidy body indeed. More groping and kissing followed, before she went down on me asking if I wanted oral with or without, without was gratefully received. Her technique is very good and not over the top, alternating between taking it deep and then paying attention to the tip and my balls. After a few mins of that, she asked if I wanted to go down on her, I needed no second invitation I made my way down there to a fresh smelling clean shaven pussy. I gave this my attention for a few minutes before the urge to fuck her overwhelmed me, I asked for a condom and she applied this and asked me what position I wanted. I am a missionary man and can rarely cum from other positions, so we assumed missionary all the time the kissing continued, ticking my GFE box. Not wanting to pop too early I asked to switch to doggy as I wanted to bang her from behind and see her firm ass up close. Whilst behind her, she whipped out a vibrator and starting playing with herself whilst I was banging away - very soon she orgasmed which surprised me as I was not expecting it and she sort of cried out so I thought something was wrong! After clearing that up, I started again. Having read some of her reports and seeing talk of anal I thought I would start rimming her and see how it went. Rimming turned into a cheeky finger up her ass, which she was enjoying and me even more so, as soon I was popping in the bag. Wipes were offered for the clean up and another shower.

We then laid back down on the bed and chatted for ages, I went over time by quite a while. We chatted on all sorts of topics and she was very easy and engaging to talk to.

Overall:
Lucy is very professional and has a glamour girl look about her, but provides a GFE with someone with a dirty edge (if that makes sense). Attractive, great body and a nice personality (once you clear the building entry instructions). Would I return? Hell, yes and I did 2 days later for a repeat session which was pretty much a carbon copy but without the frostiness at the start.

Offline anonymouse72

Nice girl, pain in the arse to find. I struggled also and had to call her for instructions. The A levels were worth the effort of finding her though.