Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal-Owo Brenda - Bristol Tourer  (Read 2016 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7208967) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline YoungPunter

Review: Borderline Good Service

Comms: Text messages on the number displayed on AW. Booking was for half an hour (Weekday).
Comms are handled by the handler. Services agreed upon are not conveyed to the WG :thumbsdown:

Location: Somewhere in Eastern, ok-ish flat, buzzer to get in. Free parking on the road but, finding a spot is hard :dance:

Booking: 30 mins/£70 (Agreed OWO at discretion, French kissing at discretion together at an extra £20. Sex in multiple positions and protected penetration but ). ;)

Service: Got the address and door number, walked in, and was greeted by her behind the door. There are three WGs altogether and she asked which one :crazy: Problem with communication starts and the translation app for the rescue. Services double-checked and she demanded £20 extra for each of OWO and FK, I chose FK. dosh donated. She went away to stash and joined back in the bed. She quickly undressed to reveal an all-natural curvy body. Started things off with DFK-ing and stroking, undressing me while I squeezed her onto me and sucked on those tits. She grabbed the Jhonnie and went down slowly on me to perform OWO but no attention to the balls whatsoever. I was hard enough and started off with the reverse CG which she is not good at so, switched to spooning followed by doggy and then finished off in mish; she gave all the right moans but, clearly, you can say she is faking. She didn't really enjoy it, in it for the money :rolleyes:

Handed the wipes to clean myself. She is calm, which could be a language barrier :unknown: dressed up and walked my ass out of there. All in all, I was there for 25 mins.

Looks: She is a Dominican and speaks Spanish. Photos on AW are hers, thick, curvy, and all-natural. Stands at 5'2", has blonde hair, and has an OK-ish-looking face.

Pros: DFK throughout, very pleasant, calm, does all that's agreed upon and paid for the extras, though limited services. No time watching :thumbsup:

Cons: Fake moans, doesn't enjoy the sex :unknown:

Word of Advise: Handler handles the comms and you need to renegotiate the services with the WG, allow time to find a parking spot :rolleyes:

Contact Info: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall: Very polite, clean which is good but, would I return, NO, not my type :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline aldoran12345

Cheers for the review mate! You say there were three of them in the flat- did you get a look/recon a 3sum would have been on offer?

Offline simping

Cheers for the review mate! You say there were three of them in the flat- did you get a look/recon a 3sum would have been on offer?

Found their duo page(s):
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline YoungPunter

@Aldoran12345: These are the three girls working together and I remember seeing a VS ad for a duo of these together:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope this helps

Offline YoungPunter

@DDMC30: Came across your latest review and it seems like you had a great experience with the duo ;)

Offline DDMC30

Haha yes thanks for the encouragement young punter I owe you one

@DDMC30: Came across your latest review and it seems like you had a great experience with the duo ;)