Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xJessica Rabbitx - Farnborough  (Read 2165 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6115659) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

- Thanks da26 for the TOFTT  :hi:

- £90 = 30 minutes shame i missed out on the £80 from her last tour.

- Comms with maid precise usual spot.  Parking available on side streets opposite.

- Girk like pics very pretty, freindly and bubbly got a good vibe from her from the beginning, lovely slim figure.

- Top notch Gfe on the cards here :thumbsup: lots and lots of aggressive eat face dfk on tap, beginning to end. Passion scale very high.  Ow for me but lots off attention paid to the balls.  Sex was good she seemed like she was into it and enjoying herself when i went at it lots off cuddling and dfk huge explosion for me. :thumbsup:

- Lovely chat no rush to get rid off me. Here for a week then back next month in Hatfield.

- Big thumbsup  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline da26

Nice one Marvelous! Good to see she’s back… shame but unsurprising her prices have gone up to match the Lithuanian’s in the group. 

Offline Bornslippy

Nice. Photos are not 10 years out then? Will be keeping an eye on Hatfield  :thumbsup:

Offline da26

Nice. Photos are not 10 years out then? Will be keeping an eye on Hatfield  :thumbsup:

A tad filtered perhaps but not 10 years out… very representative of her.

Offline Bornslippy

That little ass must look great during doggy. Me must get some of that

Offline John987654321

@Mervelous - what's the location? I know you can't given an address but Farnborough girls tend to divide between the flats near the station and those near the BMW garage. Is it one of those? Thanks.

Offline Marvelous

@Mervelous - what's the location? I know you can't given an address but Farnborough girls tend to divide between the flats near the station and those near the BMW garage. Is it one of those? Thanks.

The one by the sainsburys.  Looks like she come back.

Offline John987654321

The one by the sainsburys.  Looks like she come back.

Thank you. I might pay her a visit this week...