Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Lucy - Ipswich  (Read 2551 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5810352) (36 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline belamy85

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Initial messaging through AW. As soon as Lucy saw I was serious about a meet she sent me her mobile and everything else was arrange by text. All quick and easy.

Location: I’ve read other reviews saying that her place isn’t that discreet but personally I didn’t think it too bad. My biggest problem was trying to find the number of the house! My advice is to approach her place from the main road by the bus stop where you can see the number clearly. Plenty of parking nearby. Once inside it’s a clean and cosy love pad. Decent size bedroom with a ‘paddling pool’ for watersports.

SP: Plenty has been written about Lucy’s looks. All I’ll add is that she’s better in real life than her photos and also looked younger than I was expecting. She has a natural, warm and very naughty personality that put me at ease in seconds.

Meeting: I paid £130 for the hour and an additional £30 fee for watersports. Weekday early evening meet.

Every now and then I get the urge for a watersports session and Lucy is the go-to-girl for this in the region. We chatted about limits for a few minutes after I arrived then stripped, went next door to the paddling pool and got straight down to some action. I know watersports isn’t for everyone, so if it’s not your thing best to move on now. Lucy pissed on me, followed by me pissing all over her. Both of us had drunk a lot of water beforehand so there was a long clean stream. Lucy is happy to take it on the face and drink once she knows you’re well hydrated. After the first bladder emptying we moved on to a long oral session both ways, Lucy deep throating me till she teared up. Then rimming both ways. Some dildo play and spanking on her. Then on to the second round of pissing with her squatting over me. All this accompanied with lots of DFK.

Condom went on next and then lots of good dirty sex in all the expected positions, with Lucy insisting I fuck her harder, something I was happy to oblige. The only downside was that fucking in the paddling pool, which was flooded, meant there was a lot of slipping and sliding around. Still, we managed! There was a third and final bladder drain from Lucy while I was actually fucking her, an amazing sensation. If you like your watersports but have never tried this I recommend it 100%. Finally, Lucy knelt in front of me, still dripping in piss, and sucked me off till I shot down her throat.

Afterwards we had a shower together then a relaxed chat. No clock watching at all. In fact, I’d been there almost forty minutes beyond my allotted time when I left. I was the only client Lucy had seen that day and she was in no rush afterwards, so this might not come as standard. Lucy also allows filming, so next time I see her I might be tempted to shell out the extra fee to keep a memory of the event.

Overall: With so many fantastic reviews on here I wondered if my expectations had been raised too high and I’d be a bit disappointed. Nothing could be further from the truth. Lucy is probably the best girl working in the area. If you like good hard dirty sex you’ll enjoy yourself. If you’re a watersports fan you are in for a special treat!

Offline Jamed

• Temp ban until
    15/12/23 @ 22:01
  • Reviews: 3
Erm...not my cup of tea...but...good you enjoyed

Offline Naughtyboyuk

WS isn’t my cup of tea either, but yet another excellent review of Lucy proving she caters for everyone’s kinks and desires…and is a damn good fuck as well !!!

Offline Bill

And now the strong yellow theme to your profile pic' makes sense :D

Offline Kacey2015

A therapist would be cheaper

Offline Condominium

It’s amusing how even on a forum like this, people think that their personal standards are the limit.

The human imagination won’t be contained!

Offline PilotMan

Maybe take your own advice.

Can we look forward to a meaningful contribution from you at any point?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 12:16:07 pm by PilotMan »

Offline masseyferguson

Maybe take your own advice.

Can we look forward to a meaningful contribution from you at any point?

+1

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I’ve always found that Lucy offers some of the best therapy around  :D

Offline belamy85

I'd say don't knock it until you've tried it.

10 years ago I would never have thought I'd like it. Then I had a GF who wanted to experiment with WS and I found it was a fun thing to do. Have been dabbling on/off since.

Offline belamy85

It’s amusing how even on a forum like this, people think that their personal standards are the limit.

The human imagination won’t be contained!

+1