Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia__ Shoreditch - OVERHYPED  (Read 3073 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline NuruGuru

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been wanting to see the forum sweetheart for a long time - there's no question that her reviews from fellow punters have been nothing short of brilliant o of course I was looking for the same as what many others have experienced - and whilst my time with her reflected the same routine, I just did not feel that it warranted a positive for me.

Communication is very good, she's very prompt, precise and quick with responses to messages via text.

Location - Easy to find, although parking can be a bit of a nightmare in the area - even after hours, in opposite street there is parking for residents only and you will get a ticket even after 8pm if not careful.

Time / Fee - 1 hour / 250 smackers.

As I went up through the lift to the penthouse I was excited - thinking about the other reviews I couldn't wait to get to the top, my heart was beating faster than usual in the anticipation.

The door opens and in front of me is a good looking Mia, similar to pictures towering over me in what seemed like 5 inch heels.

First impressions are good, greeted with a kiss and headed into the bedroom.

Whilst she was relatively accommodating, I got a sense of tiredness from her part before anything had even began - but I didn't let this get in the way at this point, we'd never seen each other before and I thought she just needed warming up - as did I, so I opted for a shower before the meet got into full swing.

The bathrooms is well stocked with mens body wash and hair gel if you need a refresh after or before after a  sesh with her. A cheeky peek in her bathroom cabinet and there was a well stocked collection of Tom Ford fragrances enough to rival the concession in Harrods.

Back to the room and this is where the hype came down like a tiny punctured balloon.

We began to FK, nothing deep - but this felt very controlled - as I tried to kiss her neck, she would move away and redirect so that kisses stay firmly near the lips. Kissing tekkers wasn't anything special either.

She got on all 4s on the bed and began OWO - again, nothing spectacular as she goes through the motions, but the massive bed facing mirror gives you a good chance to gaze at an unquestionably good looking lady doing her thing.

I returned the favour and she was clean, tasted fine but was relatively unresponsive - a first for me (as not to brag) im very good at this, so it was a bit of a buzzkill to see my tekkers were just as average as hers.

Onto the bed and the famous question - I opted for the front bum.

As she got on top and began to ride, my UKP brain kicked in. Despite having a good looking girl on top of me, I'm lying there thinking she's not as gym toned as her pics suggest - and whilst this might be rich coming from an average bodied bloke, it started to remove the rose tinted spectacles I had on prior to the meet. She's clearly a size 6 frame, but had a fair bit of loose hanging skin around the midrift.

A few positions later after some relatively boring sex, I finished and headed for the shower eager to leave.

All in all - this wasn't a bad punt, but it was far from spectacular. Maybe she had a bad day. Maybe I had a bad day. All I know is the service I got was typically Brazilian and the 250 kings heads paid is merely for upkeep of the lovely apartment and luxurious things she has on display throughout her room as the price did not reflect services rendered.

Bucket list SP ticked - but no chance of a return.

Offline patelprat

She’s really accumulating those neutrals.

She was my very first UKP review and was great, at least back then, plus cheaper. Admittedly I was a bit more starry-eyed back then  :D

But haven’t seen her for months now, a bit harder for me since her new year price rise. Real shame if her service truly has gone downhill in spite of being more expensive.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 03:43:37 pm by patelprat »

Offline sensualencounter

Offline patelprat

« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 05:36:36 pm by patelprat »

Offline Parking

She still goes through that same routine and would not let you throw her off

Offline pantywetter

She isn’t overhyped.  Recent reviews including my own explain that she is jaded and going through the motions. 

Offline NuruGuru

She isn’t overhyped.  Recent reviews including my own explain that she is jaded and going through the motions.

LOL what? White knight much?

For me, it was the HYPE that led to a not so great meet. Based on reviews, her service for me, was overhyped, regardless of whether she's jaded / tired etc.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

For me, it was the HYPE that led to a not so great meet. Based on reviews, her service for me, was overhyped, regardless of whether she's jaded / tired etc.

I don't think he is white knighting her personally from his comment.

I am one of the 14 neutrals that she has had. For me stunning (and lovely) girl but just a thoroughly acted routine with no spark. Whether that was due to being jaded or not I am not certain (although from # of reviews on here and AW, she must work alot!) but it was a routine none the less that left me feeling totally underwhelmed by the whole experience.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 01:17:11 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Maverick1808

Blimey that’s hardly White Knighting!

He’s given an honest opinion of his meeting with her.

Offline NotThe

Shame the service has gone down. We are all different and horses for courses etc but when these neutrals keep piling up it's more of a pattern.

I saw her (and reviewed her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=314872.0 ) when she charged £200, but I would most certainly not go back now at £250

Offline sensualencounter

You’ve clearly misunderstood him if you think he was whiteknighting. He’s saying that there isn’t any hype any more as if you look at her recent reviews they aren’t glowing. He’s very much NOT whiteknighting.

I’d suggest that you haven’t really taken on board the more recent reviews of her if you think there is still hype.

Offline VidiViciVeni

Checking the last 10 review threads by activity, it's 5 positive and 5 neutral. And one of those positives was for an encounter with no sexual component. Of course the overall review score is still impressive, but 2 seconds of extra digging reveals a clear downward trend recently.

Offline pantywetter

Yes he has misread my comment.  She is a conveyor belt punt.